Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Michael on MISFITS: Most overrated band of all time???
- Viking on ENPEDESTALMENT premieres “World Of Leggings” on the ILLOGICAL CONTRAPTION radio show
- Anonymous on Let’s Talk About Video Game Tattoos!
- zari khan on How to ask a girl out
- Pat on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
- Truffles on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
- Anonymous on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
- BenYaBoy on SYWH Podcast 06: Chase from CITY LIGHTS
- Dave on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
- zunathustra on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
Category Archives: sXe
SYWH seems never to tire of joke bands (AKA notsrscore). I was thinking about this the other day when suddenly GCF came to mind. I then wondered what SYWH would think of them, hence, this post :) Basically, they seem … Continue reading
Sup bros! As some of you hardcore nerds may know, one of my favorite chicago hxc bands in the past few years, NO ZODIAC, is finally coming out with their first full album, POPULATION CONTROL. Check out this teaser for … Continue reading
*Starring dudes who can’t act and were/are in bands that were popular about 15 years ago. This year marks the 12th anniversary of the seminal hardcore film, “Edge of Quarrel.” This movie serves as a Bible for those who came … Continue reading
As we all know, Depressed Teenager is a longtime champion of the str8xedge lifestyle. Some would even consider his radical stances hardline as evidenced by his classic hits like “Fat Faggot” which is about how drugs and alcohol can make … Continue reading
When I first started thinking about a series of posts on breaking edge, I pictured it fitting into one of the larger themes here at SYWH – helping you guys improve your lives via learning from our mistakes. I thought … Continue reading
Ok – we’ve covered how being a loudmouth SXE kid is basically beta as fuck – so what happens when you’ve been SXE for ‘most of your life’ (6 months) and you want to break edge? There is *nothing* more annoying … Continue reading
We all remember Liferuiner right? Back in 2008 they wrote some pretty sick jamz for edge-bros to mosh to (Taking Back the Nightlife). Then they disappeared for a while. However, if you haven’t been following up on good ‘ol Liferuiner … Continue reading
Remembering Never were a metalcore evolved into hardcore(used loosely) band from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and they were one of my major musical influences. Consisting of SxE members, they didn’t consider the band SxE since they didn’t sing about that lifestyle. … Continue reading