Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Harry on PUNK ROCK PARENTING: How should I keep my kids from being into art or music??
- activation lock bypass on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
- Pension on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
- Geqivrfpyais Tissot Men's T0474204720700 T-Touch II Black Digital Multi Function Watch Mix the meatball ingredients together, and knead once or twice to the consistency of soft dough. Cwgsualzuijzqu on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- Davey Deathgorekilldyingdeath Deathblood on The new THESE HEARTS album is basically perfect (srs)
- LAIFF on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- the fourth hole on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
- heemeyer on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- nu🍕🍕tej™ on OTHER STUFF YOU WILL HATE: ELISE OF REIGN IN BLONDE TALKS TWEEN SCENE
- mann on Fences is the Worst Band in Seattle (actually, the world, probably)
Category Archives: SYWH at the movies
Greetings once again, it’s your Angry Neighborhood Brotherman back from vacation with a hard hitting in depth look at the 2013 Vans Warped Tour. Be sure to click on each picture to see more crystal clear hijinks, and remember that … Continue reading
SYWH is home to a bevy of talented individuals, but their skills are not limted to grody hardcore bands and professional metal nerd theatrics. Take a look at the skills on display in this SYWH brolaboration movie pitch: BROLICE FORCE!!!(Working … Continue reading
ALRIGHT SO this movie has been the butt of a lot of shit talk this year. Lots of people want to look very educated and intelligent by scoffing at the mere mention of it, but I finally watched it … Continue reading
As regular readers will know, I always say that I am basically a 16 year-old girl at heart– this is why I love FOREVER THE SICKEST KIDS and Tumblr. This is only partly true: a big part of me is … Continue reading
Insofar as trending analysis goes, I try to keep abreast of the latest movie happenings. The past several years have been the era of geek friendly comic book franchise dominance (Marvel Phase 1, Batman, Harry Potter et al.) This has … Continue reading
*Starring dudes who can’t act and were/are in bands that were popular about 15 years ago. This year marks the 12th anniversary of the seminal hardcore film, “Edge of Quarrel.” This movie serves as a Bible for those who came … Continue reading
As you may recall a little while back, we entertained the idea of Sergeant D’s movie pitch which involved the best/worst of old 80′s and 90′s gritty cop action flicks. The comments of said post revealed quite the appreciation and … Continue reading
When it comes to shitty art, the vast majority of it falls into one of two categories: some is So Bad It’s Good, but most is just So Bad It’s Horrible. But every so often, you stumble upon the true … Continue reading
I try hard to be a chill guy, but I can’t lie: there are still a few things that make me raeg uncontrollably even though they really shouldn’t. At the top of the list is Adult Swim/Wonder Showzen ‘zany humor … Continue reading