Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- mr bates on are the Crucial Dudes the American Football of pop punk?
- true patrician on Fronz from Attila signs It Lives, It Breathes
- true patrician on jarrod allonge parodies over 20 metalcore songs in medley
- Anonymous on bands that never got anywhere then disappeared: OG moshcore edition
- travis on are the Crucial Dudes the American Football of pop punk?
- 510Diesel on Remember when bands used to rip off For The Fallen Dreams?
- Cheap Hajj Packages 2015 London uk on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- Logic on TATTOO-FREE (AND HAPPY)
- Anonymous on Remember when bands used to rip off For The Fallen Dreams?
- lazerwulv on State of the pop-punk union 2k15: tr00 is OUT, fun mallpunk is IN
Category Archives: SYWH at the movies
Greetings once again faithful SYWHaters. First off, I’d like to express how good it feels to back, behind the keys as a contributing writer and also to be back home safely from my most recent deployment. As an avid film … Continue reading
Greetings once again, it’s your Angry Neighborhood Brotherman back from vacation with a hard hitting in depth look at the 2013 Vans Warped Tour. Be sure to click on each picture to see more crystal clear hijinks, and remember that … Continue reading
SYWH is home to a bevy of talented individuals, but their skills are not limted to grody hardcore bands and professional metal nerd theatrics. Take a look at the skills on display in this SYWH brolaboration movie pitch: BROLICE FORCE!!!(Working … Continue reading