Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Anonymous on PUNK ROCK PARENTING: How should I keep my kids from being into art or music??
- uppercut613 on I miss when bands used to rip off Forever The Sickest Kids (via BOYS WILL BE BOYS)
- Adward on I miss when bands used to rip off Forever The Sickest Kids (via BOYS WILL BE BOYS)
- Latinoheat!!! on I miss when bands used to rip off Forever The Sickest Kids (via BOYS WILL BE BOYS)
- autosalon on BRB GUISE
- South Boston 'Tardcore on Regarding DROPKICK MURPHY’s and other faux-Irish punk
- Chad Bischoff on Let’s talk about SCENEKIDS.COM
- buy cheap laptop screens on The ugly truth about 90s hardcore: spock haircuts, JNCOs, and girls who look like boys
- alex on I miss when bands used to rip off Forever The Sickest Kids (via BOYS WILL BE BOYS)
- Zig on Let’s talk about BEARD CULTURE
Category Archives: things i have been thinking about lately
It’s never been a secret that metalcore bands generally favor moshing 4 christ and running in place in open grassy fields. It’s essentially Rap’s hanging out on ‘the block‘, Hardcore’s walking through the streets being ‘hard‘, and Blood on the … Continue reading
When I first started thinking about a series of posts on breaking edge, I pictured it fitting into one of the larger themes here at SYWH – helping you guys improve your lives via learning from our mistakes. I thought … Continue reading
Oldz like to think that Kids These Days are completely different from the way oldz were back in the day. When oldz are exposed to new developments in youth culture, they usually get angry and confused, and say things like … Continue reading