Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, THE STORY SO FAR, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. "Death 2 Real Metal" single out now!!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- First Alert/Jarden SC7010BV Hardwired Talking Smoke And Carbon Monoxide Alarm (2 Pack) on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- TLDR on HXC HISTORY: Hardline and how moshcore kids turned into vegan muslim fundamentalists (srs)
- Lexar CF2GB-133-381 2GB Professional 133x Compact Flash on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- grey under armour zip up hoodie on Regarding ODD FUTURE, LIL B, TYLER THE CREATOR, and other rap for alternative white people
- Everpure 9534-20 EC210 Cartridge on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- blank black zip up hoodie on Let’s talk about EARLY00sCORE and MID00sCORE
- Medhyaklpmksnegw Olympia Tools 11-701 3-Pieces Locking Pliers Set Ellis thinks that George is her ex-husband, Meredith's father, Thatcher. Ocuajhffgkjowiguxcgv on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- tribe.net on LIFE ADVICE: How to stop being a fucked up loser and get your shit together
- Mountain Hardwear Power Stretch? Zip Tee on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- nerdalert on HXC HISTORY: Hardline and how moshcore kids turned into vegan muslim fundamentalists (srs)
Category Archives: things i have been thinking about lately
It’s never been a secret that metalcore bands generally favor moshing 4 christ and running in place in open grassy fields. It’s essentially Rap’s hanging out on ‘the block‘, Hardcore’s walking through the streets being ‘hard‘, and Blood on the … Continue reading
When I first started thinking about a series of posts on breaking edge, I pictured it fitting into one of the larger themes here at SYWH – helping you guys improve your lives via learning from our mistakes. I thought … Continue reading
Oldz like to think that Kids These Days are completely different from the way oldz were back in the day. When oldz are exposed to new developments in youth culture, they usually get angry and confused, and say things like … Continue reading