Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- zunathustra (would drink that can of diet chola) on MILEY Vs. SELENA: Who is the Disney Pop Queen???
- SAD on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
- sammy on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
- chido on Coming soon to STYWH: Extreme Thing ’11 review
- TakeItSleazy on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
- SexHaver1987 on Lars Weiss’ 2k13 summer jams
- dannyboy on MILEY Vs. SELENA: Who is the Disney Pop Queen???
- RickRoss on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
- Jonnyfilth on metal-archives.com = bunch of IMN elitists who R trying to deny the talent & influence of true metal
- sillyhatsclub on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
Category Archives: things that make u go mosh
Sup bros! As some of you hardcore nerds may know, one of my favorite chicago hxc bands in the past few years, NO ZODIAC, is finally coming out with their first full album, POPULATION CONTROL. Check out this teaser for … Continue reading
*Starring dudes who can’t act and were/are in bands that were popular about 15 years ago. This year marks the 12th anniversary of the seminal hardcore film, “Edge of Quarrel.” This movie serves as a Bible for those who came … Continue reading
Varsity letter in Football REQUIRED for this music!! So I was facebook stumbling upon cheesy ignorant mosh bands like I usually do when I’m bored when I came across possibly the perfection of the rare “workoutmosh” genre… BENCHPRESS! They seem … Continue reading
This band came recommended to me by my friend TK, who is an expert in the field of crushing New Jersey Hardcore/Death Metal. I heard him jamming this at work the other day and I thought it was pretty sick. … Continue reading
After a pretty long bout of listening to a lot of shitty indie rock, I’ve found myself getting more and more back into just completely irresponsible hardcore/metal. I’ve seen this band Xibalba’s name come up a few times and I’m … Continue reading