Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- nu♘♘tej∷ on Abandoned By Bears made T-Swift #EZCRAB
- NOTIMEFOR on Abandoned By Bears made T-Swift #EZCRAB
- BiffBoss on What’s your favorite YOUTUBECORE band??
- BiffBoss on bands that never got anywhere then disappeared: hollistercore edition
- Chowder on Fronz from ATTILA launches record label and signs a POP PUNK band
- nu♘♘tej∷ SQL ERROR [ mysqli ] on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- Pixy on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- CynicalEmperor on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- Derp on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- john on EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: New DROWNING video (ft fat kids moshing in a banquet hall)
Category Archives: what do u think
I’m white but I have a black friend and we end up talking hip hop most the time we chill, who would’ve known. Well the other night we had a bit of a disagreement – you see I think SOULJA … Continue reading
Living in any major metropolitan area (except EN-JAY…eww…) in the continental you-es, you get a mix of a shitload of people via ‘merica basically being a nation of a shitload of people from different places n shit(read : … Continue reading
I love pop jams, the catchier the better, and every summer seems to have that one song that won’t go away because its too good. There are zero songs that exist that are catchy and also bad. Catchiness is created … Continue reading
New Mexico is what most people know as the landmass between Arizona and Texas. It’s that boring stretch of road that you have to endure while traveling across the southwest. There’s a reason why it was chosen for nuclear bomb … Continue reading
Youtube comments are probably the best place to go if you want to find some really ignorant statements. Some of the dumbest are these ridiculous calls to bring back “real music”. And there are a lot of them, because real … Continue reading
I never really understood the appeal of I Set My Friends On Fire. The time Sarge and I saw them live it was these two OTW’s playing non-sensical riff salade´, and some metal dork on drums. Naturally, kids were … Continue reading