Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Pompano Beach computer repair on LIFE ADVICE: How to stop being a fucked up loser and get your shit together
- Ralph on Let’s talk about how awesome CHAIN RESTAURANTS are
- http://www.pacronpackaging.co.nz/Images/fenix.asp on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- oglasi posao on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
- juicyjepsenjism on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
- Kym on HOW 2 HANDLE A BREAKUP
- Kym on LIFE ADVICE: How to be friends with criminals and scumbags
- SavesTheGay on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
- Dave on Long-distance relationships– NOT EVEN ONCE!
- mike on Do you remember OG MOSHCORE?
Category Archives: what tweens are into
I never really understood the appeal of I Set My Friends On Fire. The time Sarge and I saw them live it was these two OTW’s playing non-sensical riff salade´, and some metal dork on drums. Naturally, kids were … Continue reading
I’m gonna’ switch it up here. Ok, I’ll admit, even I have been surprised with the amount of negativity I’m bringin’ to SYWH, and in researching for a new post, I thought what better than to diss a series that … Continue reading
I was over at my uncle Jerry’s house last night for his 73rd birthday (can’t believe he’s still with us! yay uncle J <33) and he was like “hey, what you got there” and I was like “it’s a cell … Continue reading
Now that I’ve posted my top 10 metal albums list, it’s time to get to the good shit. And by good shit, I mean the music I like that actually makes a legit amount of money, instead of the dumb … Continue reading
Given the massive amount of top 40 screamo vocal covers littering Youtube, it’s hard to find one that is bad enough to be noteworthy, but I’d like to think this one makes the cut. Notable elements: LOL @ his American … Continue reading
You may remember Evan Taubenfeld, former guitarist for Avril Lavigne turned solo artist, from my earlier post about him (“Evan Taubenfeld, Jew Tween Idol“), in which many of his fans got angry because I made a few good-natured jokes at … Continue reading
As faithful readers know, when it comes to TV shows, music and clothes, I basically like the same stuff as your average 16 year-old girl: Forever 21, Hollister, 90210, FTSK, Fight Fair, and so forth. I know it’s kind of … Continue reading
If you’re not familiar, T-Mills is a scenebro MC from sunny Southern California. Unlike most of the other dudes doing the scenebro MC thing, he is actually a talented kid, with a great pop sensibility. His music is a rebellious-but-not-totally-fucked-up … Continue reading