Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- MadMagician on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- MadMagician on MILLIONAIRES take one step closer to doing porn
- Monster High Picture Day Abbey Bominable Doll on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- silenor on Attack Attack!: A Cautionary Tale for Youngsters
- Ragooooooo on The best FEDORAS OF OK CUPID
- nu♘♘tej∷ on Abandoned By Bears made T-Swift #EZCRAB
- NOTIMEFOR on Abandoned By Bears made T-Swift #EZCRAB
- BiffBoss on What’s your favorite YOUTUBECORE band??
- BiffBoss on bands that never got anywhere then disappeared: hollistercore edition
- Chowder on Fronz from ATTILA launches record label and signs a POP PUNK band
Category Archives: what we think about stuff
As someone who has been on the internet since 1994 or so, it takes a lot to impress me in terms of zany internet content. With that said, I feel confident in saying that CYRIL’S MEMES is the single best … Continue reading
This elephant has been standing in the room for long enough, so we might as well take a deep breath and acknowledge it: pop punk will most likely be all but dead in another 1.5 to 2 years. Like a … Continue reading
Every day I witness more and more people around me having delusions of tr00ness. What are delusions of tr00ness, you ask? Following the same idea of having delusions of grandeur (when someone believes that they’re the shit but they really … Continue reading
As regular readers of SYWH know, and as the above example illustrates painfully well, it is inescapable part of scene-life that seemingly all bands who were seen as ‘gay shit for homos/posers/scene kids’ at some point turn the corner and … Continue reading
If I could single out one pressing question that has been on the minds’ of SYWH readers for quite some time now, a question that’s answer is so daunting that they possibly might be losing sleep over it, it’s WHO … Continue reading
This post is about my least favorite trend in hardcore: tryhard little kids adopting the persona of what we might call Fake Real Metal Kids. You are probably asking yourself what this means, but it’s actually pretty simple. As we … Continue reading
Am I the only one who feels a little weird seeing “Facebook” and “Millionaires” in the same sentence? There are few things more cringeworthy than when someone who is not a big deal at all acts like they are a … Continue reading