Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- The Fat Cat on This week in #sludgewave: GOLIATH “Inside My Mind” ft JOHNNY PLAGUE
- Chase on I think I found who invented the “overly long, zany song title” thing
- psifi on BMTH has a new song and it sounds like something from a Vin Diesel movie trailer
- Anonymous on Matty Mullins releases new video of himself walking down the street for 4 minutes
- argan oil on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
- Spongeyy on Who are the kings of TUMBLRCORE??
- MiLe$ on ABOUT THAT LIFE release new song “Pop Punk Sucks”
- latino guy on I think I found who invented the “overly long, zany song title” thing
- WegmansMarket on ABOUT THAT LIFE release new song “Pop Punk Sucks”
- fraternally_yours on ‘Real Hardcore’ kids = literally worse than the holocaust
Category Archives: what we think about stuff
some guy from a museum talks to some other guy who was in some band like 30 years ago about what things were like back when Ronald Reagan was president and how KISS is not a very good band Of … Continue reading
If u ever wrote off my predictions of a neon/scene/myspace revival as a joke or wishful thinking, you might want to start reconsidering that. Check out this list of the popular stories on altpress.com as of October 9, 2014 for … Continue reading
It’s October, and you know what that means: alternative white people won’t shut the fuck up about how excited they are for Halloween. Whether it’s lots of unwanted details about all the various ideas they have for zany costumes, lists … Continue reading
If you’ve ever been a part of any music scene, you’ve probably known that one guy who some would identify as a “poser”. Actually, there’s a good chance you’ve known a bunch of them. Perhaps you even were one and … Continue reading
If u aren’t familiar with the concept of ‘peak oil,’ it’s pretty simple: the basic idea is that at some point, we will reach a point at which the maximum rate of oil extraction is reached, and after that its … Continue reading
The image above says it all: merch just isn’t what it used to be. Walk into a Hot Topic in 2014 and instead of being blinded by a rainbow of giant, neon cartoon imagery reflecting off of foil print “Stay … Continue reading
Once upon a time, Pete Wentz was in a band called VEGAN REICH (aka VEGAN JIHAD). As u might guess from the name, VR were vegan (as was the fashion at the time). But they didn’t stop there: they were … Continue reading
Once upon a time, in the kingdom of Myspace, the scene was ruled by a quintet of Christian lads from Dayton, Ohio who went by the unlikely moniker of THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA. The scene-prophets held council and declared them … Continue reading
My mom always told me that usually the things we hate about other people are things that we actually hate about ourselves. And maybe she is right, because as a former comic book-collecting, wrestling-watching, metal-listening dork, there are very few … Continue reading