Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- Oakley Dispatch II Sunglass on State of the pop-punk union 2k15: tr00 is OUT, fun mallpunk is IN
- Oakley Lifestyle Sunglass on If you like R&Bcore, check out Atlas Uncharted
- Memphis May Fire Set Fire To Their Guitar Strings - GearGods on Some new bands that still play EASYCORE 1.0
- PureBlueSF on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- andrew from denver on HxC History: the VICTORY RECORDS years
- adnan on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- Umrah Packages 2016 London on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- Hajj packages best deals on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- mirza on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- dawood on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
Category Archives: what we think about stuff
It’s kind of amazing that SYWH is now 6 years old, and as such has been around long enough to see the trends change a few times. Back when I started this thing, BROKENCYDE were at their peak of buzz, … Continue reading
When I look back on the past 20 years, I realized that I got to experience a lot of things that Kids These Days would think are pretty cool: seeing LIFE OF AGONY and CROWN OF THORNZ in their prime, … Continue reading
I am kind of hesitant to write this post, because I am 10000% certain it’s going to attract tons of autistic europeans, 19 year-old merchswap dorks, and other undesirables, but I get asked about ONE LIFE CREW a lot so … Continue reading
As you have probably heard by now, BROKENCYDE launched an Indiegogo campaign to raise $30,000 to “escape the clutches of their label” or whatever and release/market their next album DIY. I wasn’t originally going to post anything about this, but … Continue reading
One of the most common mistakes that entry-level investors make is plunging into the market after a boom, only to sell again in a panic when prices inevitably fall. For example, all the poor kids who lost big investing everything … Continue reading
As someone who has been watching MMA for over 20 years, one of the hardest things to see is when a fighter who should have retired many years ago just won’t hang up the gloves and ends up being on … Continue reading
While all signs point to a neon/fun revival in the medium-to-long term, for now we are still deep in the 90s revival. With all the obvious bands like BIOHAZARD and MORBID ANGEL already played out among hardcore trendmasters, it’s time … Continue reading
As much as the Noisey/NPR/Burning Fight crowd would like you to believe that PROPAGHANDI, FUGAZI and REFUSED were the torchbearers of 90s hardcore, that’s just not true. There is one and only one truly defining face of 90s hardcore, and … Continue reading
Since Vice/Noisey seem to like borrowing my ideas (1, 2), I figured I might as well at least feed them some good ones. And with their fawning over ancient hardcore at an all-time high, what better place to start than … Continue reading