Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, THE STORY SO FAR, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. "Death 2 Real Metal" single out now!!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- TheNewTaylorSwift on Why Posers Are a Crucial Part of Any Thriving Music Scene
- satrap on Is Andrew from ATTACK ATTACK’s new #hardrock band the future of the scene??
- http://takara-sagashi.com on LIFE ADVICE: How to stop being a fucked up loser and get your shit together
- Comminsioned Officaar D on Why Posers Are a Crucial Part of Any Thriving Music Scene
- RickRoss on Why Posers Are a Crucial Part of Any Thriving Music Scene
- nu🍕🍕tej™ on Why Posers Are a Crucial Part of Any Thriving Music Scene
- Nightshift on Why Posers Are a Crucial Part of Any Thriving Music Scene
- jake on A new EMMURE music video appears!
- TLDR on Why Posers Are a Crucial Part of Any Thriving Music Scene
- uppercut613 on Why Posers Are a Crucial Part of Any Thriving Music Scene
Tag Archives: 90s
Longtime readers will know that SYWH has hyped Southern California as the greatest place in the world, and there really isn’t any disputing that. We have the greatest Mexican food, the best weather (provided you don’t live inland lol) and … Continue reading
It amazes me that bands like NOFX, Lagwagon, Strung Out & No Use For A Name (RIP Tony Sly) still get brought up in discussion even 15+ years after their prime and peak in popularity. It’s too bad the same … Continue reading
If you are under 30, you might be surprised to learn that Set Your Goals is not just an uptight easycore band, but the 1995 debut album from a band called CIV. I don’t know if they were the very … Continue reading
Sometimes people think the No Fun Club is something I made up, some fragment of my bitter, jaded imagination. They think I’m exaggerating how suffocatingly PC and uptight the 90s hardcore scene was. They think it’s sour grapes, that I’m … Continue reading
Chubby white dudes with goatees, Dickies gas station jackets, Descendents jumpsuits and awkward promo photos? Yup, it’s 90s Orange County pop punk! Since we’re on the topic of 90s pop punk, let’s discuss another band who trolled the fuck out … Continue reading
Anon sent me the following Tumblr message about a comment on this Blaq Poet video: “I’m 14 years old, and even I know the message Blaq Poet is trying to send. This video has 71 thousand views. Fireman by Lil … Continue reading
Generally speaking 90s pop-punk came in three flavors: Lookout and Epitaph/Fat Wreck Chords, and the weird Cruz bands who sounded like ALL. Yes there were other labels and some bands who didn’t really fit into any of those categories, but … Continue reading