Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- Intriguingstorybro on This week in #sludgewave: GOLIATH “Inside My Mind” ft JOHNNY PLAGUE
- 665.99999999 on This week in #sludgewave: GOLIATH “Inside My Mind” ft JOHNNY PLAGUE
- postcore on This week in #sludgewave: GOLIATH “Inside My Mind” ft JOHNNY PLAGUE
- The Fat Cat on This week in #sludgewave: GOLIATH “Inside My Mind” ft JOHNNY PLAGUE
- Chase on I think I found who invented the “overly long, zany song title” thing
- psifi on BMTH has a new song and it sounds like something from a Vin Diesel movie trailer
- Anonymous on Matty Mullins releases new video of himself walking down the street for 4 minutes
- argan oil on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
- Spongeyy on Who are the kings of TUMBLRCORE??
- MiLe$ on ABOUT THAT LIFE release new song “Pop Punk Sucks”
Tag Archives: bad religion
This isn’t really that funny, but I laughed anyway– the concept is solid, but I think they could have executed it much better. That said, I can totally picture Graffin saying “Yo mama SO fat…” in that picture. Credit to … Continue reading
One thing musicians love to do is quit a good band to start another band that nobody likes and run their reputation into the ground. There is perhaps no better example of this than JUNKYARD. They were an unpopular hard … Continue reading