Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- AmericanJackass on Are you a Fake Real Metal Kid??
- ashley kay ex recovery system free ebook on He’ll wish he walked in on his son 69ing with the neighbor boy instead
- www.stereomood.com on The sad tale of THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA
- Team Development on Where Have All The Scene Kids Gone?
- acne remedies guide review on bands that never got anywhere then disappeared: mallpunk edition
- PureBlueSF on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- BryanStars in gay porn on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- ASS on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- Not working? on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
- MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame …360 Haters | 360 Haters on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
Tag Archives: bands who used to be good
Will it include a chapter called ‘EASYCORE EXEGESIS’ in which they explain the tr00 meaning behind the zany song titles of their old songs like “Bout To Get Fruit Punched, Homie” and “Keystone State Dude-Core”?
In case you are not familiar with FOUR YEAR STRONG, I will quickly recap their career for you. They started out as a sweet easycore band that relied on a mix of catchy pop-punk choruses and sick breakdowns- a familiar … Continue reading
IMO the worst thing possible for a band is to be original. There’s nothing worse than being ahead of your time, because you do all the hard work of establishing something new and exciting, only to see other bands come … Continue reading
Remembering Never were a metalcore evolved into hardcore(used loosely) band from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and they were one of my major musical influences. Consisting of SxE members, they didn’t consider the band SxE since they didn’t sing about that lifestyle. … Continue reading
Like I said before, I thought the new ADTR was kinda weak and boring– not really feeling their new “Rise Against 2.0″ direction. The more I listen to Chunk No Captain Chunk, the more I think they are doing ADTR … Continue reading
Whenever a band says something along the lines of “our new album is way more mature than our older stuff,” that means they suck now. Usually it’s because they got up their own asses and decided that they want to be “artists,” and forgot that they play music for middle-class suburban teenagers. Continue reading