Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Anonymous on PUNK ROCK PARENTING: How should I keep my kids from being into art or music??
- uppercut613 on I miss when bands used to rip off Forever The Sickest Kids (via BOYS WILL BE BOYS)
- Adward on I miss when bands used to rip off Forever The Sickest Kids (via BOYS WILL BE BOYS)
- Latinoheat!!! on I miss when bands used to rip off Forever The Sickest Kids (via BOYS WILL BE BOYS)
- autosalon on BRB GUISE
- South Boston 'Tardcore on Regarding DROPKICK MURPHY’s and other faux-Irish punk
- Chad Bischoff on Let’s talk about SCENEKIDS.COM
- buy cheap laptop screens on The ugly truth about 90s hardcore: spock haircuts, JNCOs, and girls who look like boys
- alex on I miss when bands used to rip off Forever The Sickest Kids (via BOYS WILL BE BOYS)
- Zig on Let’s talk about BEARD CULTURE
Tag Archives: bands who used to be good
Will it include a chapter called ‘EASYCORE EXEGESIS’ in which they explain the tr00 meaning behind the zany song titles of their old songs like “Bout To Get Fruit Punched, Homie” and “Keystone State Dude-Core”?
In case you are not familiar with FOUR YEAR STRONG, I will quickly recap their career for you. They started out as a sweet easycore band that relied on a mix of catchy pop-punk choruses and sick breakdowns- a familiar … Continue reading
IMO the worst thing possible for a band is to be original. There’s nothing worse than being ahead of your time, because you do all the hard work of establishing something new and exciting, only to see other bands come … Continue reading
Remembering Never were a metalcore evolved into hardcore(used loosely) band from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and they were one of my major musical influences. Consisting of SxE members, they didn’t consider the band SxE since they didn’t sing about that lifestyle. … Continue reading
Like I said before, I thought the new ADTR was kinda weak and boring– not really feeling their new “Rise Against 2.0″ direction. The more I listen to Chunk No Captain Chunk, the more I think they are doing ADTR … Continue reading
Whenever a band says something along the lines of “our new album is way more mature than our older stuff,” that means they suck now. Usually it’s because they got up their own asses and decided that they want to be “artists,” and forgot that they play music for middle-class suburban teenagers. Continue reading