Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, THE STORY SO FAR, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. "Death 2 Real Metal" single out now!!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- TLDR on HXC HISTORY: Hardline and how moshcore kids turned into vegan muslim fundamentalists (srs)
- Lexar CF2GB-133-381 2GB Professional 133x Compact Flash on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- grey under armour zip up hoodie on Regarding ODD FUTURE, LIL B, TYLER THE CREATOR, and other rap for alternative white people
- Everpure 9534-20 EC210 Cartridge on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- blank black zip up hoodie on Let’s talk about EARLY00sCORE and MID00sCORE
- Medhyaklpmksnegw Olympia Tools 11-701 3-Pieces Locking Pliers Set Ellis thinks that George is her ex-husband, Meredith's father, Thatcher. Ocuajhffgkjowiguxcgv on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- tribe.net on LIFE ADVICE: How to stop being a fucked up loser and get your shit together
- Mountain Hardwear Power Stretch? Zip Tee on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- nerdalert on HXC HISTORY: Hardline and how moshcore kids turned into vegan muslim fundamentalists (srs)
- TheNewTaylorSwift on If u wish there was a band that sounded like ISSUES meets ATTILA, check these guys out
Tag Archives: bands who used to be good
Will it include a chapter called ‘EASYCORE EXEGESIS’ in which they explain the tr00 meaning behind the zany song titles of their old songs like “Bout To Get Fruit Punched, Homie” and “Keystone State Dude-Core”?
In case you are not familiar with FOUR YEAR STRONG, I will quickly recap their career for you. They started out as a sweet easycore band that relied on a mix of catchy pop-punk choruses and sick breakdowns- a familiar … Continue reading
IMO the worst thing possible for a band is to be original. There’s nothing worse than being ahead of your time, because you do all the hard work of establishing something new and exciting, only to see other bands come … Continue reading
Remembering Never were a metalcore evolved into hardcore(used loosely) band from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and they were one of my major musical influences. Consisting of SxE members, they didn’t consider the band SxE since they didn’t sing about that lifestyle. … Continue reading
Like I said before, I thought the new ADTR was kinda weak and boring– not really feeling their new “Rise Against 2.0″ direction. The more I listen to Chunk No Captain Chunk, the more I think they are doing ADTR … Continue reading
Whenever a band says something along the lines of “our new album is way more mature than our older stuff,” that means they suck now. Usually it’s because they got up their own asses and decided that they want to be “artists,” and forgot that they play music for middle-class suburban teenagers. Continue reading