Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- grimly fiendish on Why Posers Are a Crucial Part of Any Thriving Music Scene
- Dean on What was it like to be a cool person in hardcore 10-15 years ago? – The Historiography of Sass
- HERMAN on A Red Carpet Rolls into a Bar… Bands, Booze, and the APMAs.
- Nacho on HxC History: the VICTORY RECORDS years
- latinoguy on New genre alert: SLUDGEWAVE
- maillot de foot 2015 algerie on Buy Fronz from ATTILA’s new cologne (srs)
- MetalPatrick93 on if you miss hollistercore/americaneaglecore, check out AS IT IS
- T.Doom on Read ABANDONDED 7″s for the *truth* about 90s hardcore
- T.Doom on ITT: why i hate beard culture
- Dude on peep the new LIGHT YEARS video
Tag Archives: breakdowns
It is so fascinating watching the musical pendulum swing before our very eyes. We have witnessed “Real” music slowly progress into Fake music (like how tr00 kids started distancing themselves from bands like TSSF and Man Overboard once their fanbase … Continue reading
2013 has seen it’s ups and downs for the #ezcrab genre. On the downside, Lakeview‘s full length album which was supposed to be released last summer never came out and their record label (remember arkaik records? lol) fell through and … Continue reading
If you are anything like me, then you live and breathe easycore. You’re the realest of the real, the most posi of the posi, the most stoked out of everyone that has ever been stoked about anything. You’ve happily embraced … Continue reading