Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, THE STORY SO FAR, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. "Death 2 Real Metal" single out now!!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Christian on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- find a dentist wake forest on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
- Through Being Cr00sh on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- Hemorrhoid Miracle Reviews on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
- Dungeon Hunter 4 Hack iOS on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
- XeasycoreX.net on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- Borgeau on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- IntriguingStoryBro on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- Nightshift on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- nu♘♘tej∷ everything except Epicardiectomy is gay on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
Tag Archives: breakdowns
2013 has seen it’s ups and downs for the #ezcrab genre. On the downside, Lakeview‘s full length album which was supposed to be released last summer never came out and their record label (remember arkaik records? lol) fell through and … Continue reading
If you are anything like me, then you live and breathe easycore. You’re the realest of the real, the most posi of the posi, the most stoked out of everyone that has ever been stoked about anything. You’ve happily embraced … Continue reading
WOE IS ME’s brand of RnB-tinged crabcore on their first album was imo the hottest shit in the genre since the ATTACK ATTACK album. Like most fans, I was nervous when their singer Tyler Carter quit to pursue his career … Continue reading
2012 has been a HELL of a year for moshing and moshing enthusiasts. There’s been strong releases from Xibalba, Emmure, Acacia Strain, Whitechapel, Veil of Maya, Thick As Blood, the list goes on. Of course, nobody’s ever happy and I’ve … Continue reading
THESE HEARTS is a band brought to you by our friends over at Victory that has a blend of clean vocals and breakdowns that is ideal for headbanging wind into their perfectly disheveled haircuts. As Sarge put it, they could easily be the nine-month … Continue reading
SUP BROS DO U REMEMBER BASS DROPS??? Back in 2009 it seemed like every deathcore/metalcore band was all about dat 808 boom exploding at key moments of their breakdowns, and I was in mosh heaven. Maybe it has something to … Continue reading