Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- djw69 on Peep the new CITY LIGHTS album– easycore lives!!
- uppercut613 on I miss when bands used to rip off Forever The Sickest Kids (via BOYS WILL BE BOYS)
- TLDR on Peep the new CITY LIGHTS album– easycore lives!!
- Anonymous on LIFE ADVICE: How to stop being a fucked up loser and get your shit together
- Brozilian on Peep the new CITY LIGHTS album– easycore lives!!
- RickRoss on Peep the new CITY LIGHTS album– easycore lives!!
- shawnyouwillhate on Peep the new CITY LIGHTS album– easycore lives!!
- I Don't Get It on Peep the new CITY LIGHTS album– easycore lives!!
- demcats on I miss when bands used to rip off Forever The Sickest Kids (via BOYS WILL BE BOYS)
- hgsg on Peep the new CITY LIGHTS album– easycore lives!!
Tag Archives: breakdowns
If you are anything like me, then you live and breathe easycore. You’re the realest of the real, the most posi of the posi, the most stoked out of everyone that has ever been stoked about anything. You’ve happily embraced … Continue reading
WOE IS ME’s brand of RnB-tinged crabcore on their first album was imo the hottest shit in the genre since the ATTACK ATTACK album. Like most fans, I was nervous when their singer Tyler Carter quit to pursue his career … Continue reading
2012 has been a HELL of a year for moshing and moshing enthusiasts. There’s been strong releases from Xibalba, Emmure, Acacia Strain, Whitechapel, Veil of Maya, Thick As Blood, the list goes on. Of course, nobody’s ever happy and I’ve … Continue reading
THESE HEARTS is a band brought to you by our friends over at Victory that has a blend of clean vocals and breakdowns that is ideal for headbanging wind into their perfectly disheveled haircuts. As Sarge put it, they could easily be the nine-month … Continue reading
SUP BROS DO U REMEMBER BASS DROPS??? Back in 2009 it seemed like every deathcore/metalcore band was all about dat 808 boom exploding at key moments of their breakdowns, and I was in mosh heaven. Maybe it has something to … Continue reading
The other day I was browsing jewtube for generic metalcore videos, and found this little gem from 2009. From the start it seems like a pretty generic yet lulzy metalcore video. It has everything in it from horrible attempts at … Continue reading
Look here’s my thing…every now and then a band might throw a part into a song just to kind of “pay homage” to some one or some other band that came before them and that’s cool. I’m totally fine with … Continue reading
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yEywLFAQhw Everybody is worried about the Chinese overtaking America in he race for global hegemony, and maybe they are right. IDK, I don’t really follow politics so I am not really that concerned about China– it’s the Euros who keep … Continue reading