Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, THE STORY SO FAR, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. "Death 2 Real Metal" single out now!!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Private Hell 36 on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- Oem Presenter with Laser Pointer and Powerpoint Presentation Remote Control Clicker (O-PRC-0130) on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- Jeff on If u wish there was a band that sounded like ISSUES meets ATTILA, check these guys out
- American Foursquare One Light Wall Sconce on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- Tactical Assault Grab and Go Bug Out Bag Molle Adjustable Ambidextrous Shoulder Strap Sling Multi-Functional Utility Pouch Compartment Sling Equipment Field Messenger Gym Hiking Camping Backpack Pack Holds Heavy Duty Gear Water Bladder and Survival Tools on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- el animal on HXC HISTORY: Hardline and how moshcore kids turned into vegan muslim fundamentalists (srs)
- captain crunky on If u wish there was a band that sounded like ISSUES meets ATTILA, check these guys out
- nu♘♘tej∷ on If u wish there was a band that sounded like ISSUES meets ATTILA, check these guys out
- Latinoheat!!! on HXC HISTORY: Hardline and how moshcore kids turned into vegan muslim fundamentalists (srs)
- MadMagician on If u wish there was a band that sounded like ISSUES meets ATTILA, check these guys out
Tag Archives: breakdowns
2013 has seen it’s ups and downs for the #ezcrab genre. On the downside, Lakeview‘s full length album which was supposed to be released last summer never came out and their record label (remember arkaik records? lol) fell through and … Continue reading
If you are anything like me, then you live and breathe easycore. You’re the realest of the real, the most posi of the posi, the most stoked out of everyone that has ever been stoked about anything. You’ve happily embraced … Continue reading
WOE IS ME’s brand of RnB-tinged crabcore on their first album was imo the hottest shit in the genre since the ATTACK ATTACK album. Like most fans, I was nervous when their singer Tyler Carter quit to pursue his career … Continue reading
2012 has been a HELL of a year for moshing and moshing enthusiasts. There’s been strong releases from Xibalba, Emmure, Acacia Strain, Whitechapel, Veil of Maya, Thick As Blood, the list goes on. Of course, nobody’s ever happy and I’ve … Continue reading
THESE HEARTS is a band brought to you by our friends over at Victory that has a blend of clean vocals and breakdowns that is ideal for headbanging wind into their perfectly disheveled haircuts. As Sarge put it, they could easily be the nine-month … Continue reading
SUP BROS DO U REMEMBER BASS DROPS??? Back in 2009 it seemed like every deathcore/metalcore band was all about dat 808 boom exploding at key moments of their breakdowns, and I was in mosh heaven. Maybe it has something to … Continue reading
The other day I was browsing jewtube for generic metalcore videos, and found this little gem from 2009. From the start it seems like a pretty generic yet lulzy metalcore video. It has everything in it from horrible attempts at … Continue reading
Look here’s my thing…every now and then a band might throw a part into a song just to kind of “pay homage” to some one or some other band that came before them and that’s cool. I’m totally fine with … Continue reading