Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- 665.99999999 on This week in #sludgewave: GOLIATH “Inside My Mind” ft JOHNNY PLAGUE
- postcore on This week in #sludgewave: GOLIATH “Inside My Mind” ft JOHNNY PLAGUE
- The Fat Cat on This week in #sludgewave: GOLIATH “Inside My Mind” ft JOHNNY PLAGUE
- Chase on I think I found who invented the “overly long, zany song title” thing
- psifi on BMTH has a new song and it sounds like something from a Vin Diesel movie trailer
- Anonymous on Matty Mullins releases new video of himself walking down the street for 4 minutes
- argan oil on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
- Spongeyy on Who are the kings of TUMBLRCORE??
- MiLe$ on ABOUT THAT LIFE release new song “Pop Punk Sucks”
- latino guy on I think I found who invented the “overly long, zany song title” thing
Tag Archives: breakdowns
2013 has seen it’s ups and downs for the #ezcrab genre. On the downside, Lakeview‘s full length album which was supposed to be released last summer never came out and their record label (remember arkaik records? lol) fell through and … Continue reading
If you are anything like me, then you live and breathe easycore. You’re the realest of the real, the most posi of the posi, the most stoked out of everyone that has ever been stoked about anything. You’ve happily embraced … Continue reading
WOE IS ME’s brand of RnB-tinged crabcore on their first album was imo the hottest shit in the genre since the ATTACK ATTACK album. Like most fans, I was nervous when their singer Tyler Carter quit to pursue his career … Continue reading
2012 has been a HELL of a year for moshing and moshing enthusiasts. There’s been strong releases from Xibalba, Emmure, Acacia Strain, Whitechapel, Veil of Maya, Thick As Blood, the list goes on. Of course, nobody’s ever happy and I’ve … Continue reading
THESE HEARTS is a band brought to you by our friends over at Victory that has a blend of clean vocals and breakdowns that is ideal for headbanging wind into their perfectly disheveled haircuts. As Sarge put it, they could easily be the nine-month … Continue reading