Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- Caylen on A Red Carpet Rolls into a Bar… Bands, Booze, and the APMAs.
- ?????????? on Buy Fronz from ATTILA’s new cologne (srs)
- K$ on A Red Carpet Rolls into a Bar… Bands, Booze, and the APMAs.
- Jorja on SWORN IN makes me scared that “metalcore w/ rapping” is gonna be a thing
- Bruce on SWORN IN makes me scared that “metalcore w/ rapping” is gonna be a thing
- Sibyl on SWORN IN makes me scared that “metalcore w/ rapping” is gonna be a thing
- Meh on Matty Mullins is the voice of a generation (source: Matty Mullins)
- The Most Unluckiest Lower-Class Person in America on LIFE ADVICE: How not to fuck up school and/or your career
- Latinoheat!!! on A Red Carpet Rolls into a Bar… Bands, Booze, and the APMAs.
- BryanStars In Gay Porn on A Red Carpet Rolls into a Bar… Bands, Booze, and the APMAs.
Tag Archives: chunk no captain chunk
#ez revivalists rejoice!
he even included the fucking hashtag. dudes, they are definitely ready 2
Friends, I’m feeling pretty good these days– like a homesteader who survived the long, brutal winter with only 1 or 2 of his cattle freezing to death, looking out across his farm and seeing the first signs of spring poking … Continue reading
Full size can be viewed here: http://i.imgur.com/IGwoVSu.jpg Big shout-outs to Luke Marshall for making this. I’ll go over some of the lesser known bands on the chart to familiarize you guys with them. 3. Set The Pace – Classic (MKTO … Continue reading
It seems like when it comes to “twinkly” emo (or tr00 emo or whatever u wanna call it), kids seem to stick to the “obvious” bands such as the pioneers themselves, American Foosball, and a few up and coming bands … Continue reading
The tale of CHUNK is a somewhat sad one. They were definitely supposed to be The Next Big Thing, but seem to struggle with getting over the hump. By all accounts they are great guys who work hard, so what’s … Continue reading
perhaps the most important film since oprah peeing for 10 minutes:
2013 has seen it’s ups and downs for the #ezcrab genre. On the downside, Lakeview‘s full length album which was supposed to be released last summer never came out and their record label (remember arkaik records? lol) fell through and … Continue reading