Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Harry on PUNK ROCK PARENTING: How should I keep my kids from being into art or music??
- activation lock bypass on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
- Pension on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
- Geqivrfpyais Tissot Men's T0474204720700 T-Touch II Black Digital Multi Function Watch Mix the meatball ingredients together, and knead once or twice to the consistency of soft dough. Cwgsualzuijzqu on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- Davey Deathgorekilldyingdeath Deathblood on The new THESE HEARTS album is basically perfect (srs)
- LAIFF on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- the fourth hole on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
- heemeyer on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- nu🍕🍕tej™ on OTHER STUFF YOU WILL HATE: ELISE OF REIGN IN BLONDE TALKS TWEEN SCENE
- mann on Fences is the Worst Band in Seattle (actually, the world, probably)
Tag Archives: fight fair
It’s crazy to think that some members of Fight Fair are still playing music (wouldn’t they all be like 40 by now? I mean, Settle The Score EP came out 14 years ago) but here is this new vid from … Continue reading
I am super stoked to welcome the kings of meaningful young adult pop-punk/crewneckcore THE STORY SO FAR to the SYWH Podcast– they are non-ironically one of the best bands of the past 5 years, super cool guys, and a lot … Continue reading
I have a long history of being the official #1 fan of a lot of B-level bands. For example, I seriously think I like 18 VISIONS more than anyone else on the planet (with the possible exception of Mick Deth). … Continue reading
IS IT TOO SOON TO WHISPER OSCAR? sauce
CLICK HERE TO BUY // S-RANK SKRAMFAG STATUS ACQUIRED Also: CMHWAK Radio season 4 starts Wednesday, Sept 26 at 7pm EST with special guest KITTY PRYDE!
U mirin Kitty’s DEFEND TR00 SKRAM button?? If you are a nerdy white dude who has a thing for really young, petite indie girls with large vocabularies, you are probably already a huge fan of Youtube rapper KITTY PRYDE. As … Continue reading
Miss u, easycore-era FIGHT FAIR :( I’m a pretty hardcore racist, but one group I’ve always liked is the Jews. After all, they are the people to thank for everything from bagels and Natalie Portman to ZOG and 9/11! For … Continue reading