Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, THE STORY SO FAR, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. "Death 2 Real Metal" single out now!!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- J on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- J on Are you a Fake Real Metal Kid??
- Anonymous on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- Anonymous on is chunk, no captain chunk the first band to do twinkly emo right?
- chilly on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- nu♘♘tej∷ SQL ERROR [ mysqli ] on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- Victim in pain on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- free free drumkits on Ariana Grande finally made it! <3 <3 <3
- Youngfratjesus on bands that never got anywhere then disappeared: generic deathcore edition
- C.Z on HXC HISTORY: Hardline and how moshcore kids turned into vegan muslim fundamentalists (srs)
Tag Archives: friendzonecore
L-R: nerd, weirdo, fattie, beta THE DESCENDENTS were one of my very favorite bands for years, and I thought I would listen to them for the rest of my life like I will BLACK FLAG, THE VANDALS, and 311. But … Continue reading
The good: It’s about time someone made a movie about this band. For as much as hipsters fap and fawn over shitty 80s hardcore bands that nobody under 45 listens to like NEGATIVE APPROACH or whatever, the truth is that … Continue reading
As u can see from this irreverent photoshoot, they are chill bros whose lives are so zany it’s basically like American Pie but in real lief If you spend as much time looking for new easycore bands as I do, you’re … Continue reading
Back when deathcore bands sounded like shitty melodeath mixed with generic breakdowns instead of shitty djent mixed with generic breakdowns, the default lyrical theme for the genre was “u broke my heart u bitch now I want to kill u.” … Continue reading
In the same way as it’s a huge bummer when you find out that a really hot bish is super Christian and doesn’t fuck, there are few things more disappointing than when a lame band has an awesome name. The … Continue reading