Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- beholdthesharktopus on BRB GUISE
- Matthew Grant Anson on BRB GUISE
- Michael on MISFITS: Most overrated band of all time???
- Viking on ENPEDESTALMENT premieres “World Of Leggings” on the ILLOGICAL CONTRAPTION radio show
- Anonymous on Let’s Talk About Video Game Tattoos!
- zari khan on How to ask a girl out
- Pat on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
- Truffles on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
- Anonymous on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
- BenYaBoy on SYWH Podcast 06: Chase from CITY LIGHTS
Tag Archives: hardcore
2012 has been a HELL of a year for moshing and moshing enthusiasts. There’s been strong releases from Xibalba, Emmure, Acacia Strain, Whitechapel, Veil of Maya, Thick As Blood, the list goes on. Of course, nobody’s ever happy and I’ve … Continue reading
Two years ago, Sarge wrote a post called Can Foreigners Play Thugcore??, which basically consisted of hilarious songs by bands who wanted to be American. Looking back on the bands in that post, some have deviated from thugcore and ruined … Continue reading
I definitely think it looks cool to wear a nylon jacket like that on stage but holy fuck he must get hot! He should take a cue from the guitarist in Soulfly and just wear a backpack with no shirt. … Continue reading
Aside from the usual complaints about Euros imitating American hardcore bands who were relevant years before the Euros were born, I think I kind of love this song??? And aside from the first :15 (which are mostly shots of the … Continue reading
Really don’t know anything about these guys other than that our bro Franz plays bass in this band, and that’s good enough for me! Reminds me of Leeway (if they were actually good) or maybe Life of Agony. Legit. TURNSTILE … Continue reading
Despite all the ghey fanboys and Euros who jock them and make up tons of dumb stories about, GEHENNA is without a doubt one of the best hardcore bands of the past 20 years. If you aren’t already on the … Continue reading
I definitely liked the last couple Acacia Strain records, but for whatever reason I didn’t get around to checking out their latest, “Wormwood” until this week– so mad at myself because FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! I think this is literally the heaviest thing … Continue reading