Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Pompano Beach computer repair on LIFE ADVICE: How to stop being a fucked up loser and get your shit together
- Ralph on Let’s talk about how awesome CHAIN RESTAURANTS are
- http://www.pacronpackaging.co.nz/Images/fenix.asp on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- oglasi posao on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
- juicyjepsenjism on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
- Kym on HOW 2 HANDLE A BREAKUP
- Kym on LIFE ADVICE: How to be friends with criminals and scumbags
- SavesTheGay on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
- Dave on Long-distance relationships– NOT EVEN ONCE!
- mike on Do you remember OG MOSHCORE?
Tag Archives: ikeacore
The ironing of this band being on Rise. The ironing of how ‘popular music sux ppl r dumb only real music is real’ songs are themselves incredibly formulaic, predictable and cliche. Dat album title, which I really wish I would … Continue reading
As you may have heard, REFUSED recently played some reunion shows in NYC. Of course, washed up hipsters jizzed in their pants as soon as they heard about it on Brooklyn Vegan, and they sold out 5 nights at a … Continue reading
If anyone from Bridge 9 is reading this, I admit it: you got me! All this time I thought DEFEATER was the epitome of mindbottlingly cliched, cringeworthy attempts by upper middle-class fggts who think it’s cool to be “working class,” … Continue reading
Sometimes things just kind of fall into place in a way that’s way better than you could have ever dreamed: when you find $5 on the sidewalk, when you smash that cashier from Target who you knew was DTF because … Continue reading
Apparently some kid stole a couple shirts from DEFEATER, then they got really mad about it and everybody talked about it on the internet (with embarrassing results). Notes: LOL @ giving a shit about someone stealing $6 in merch from … Continue reading
So Victory has a bunch of shit coming out next month, which you can hear in this Jewtube video. I’ll keep this short but sweet– here’s my take, what’s yours?? Close Your Eyes sounds like Ignite but with good production. … Continue reading
My friends mostly fall into two categories: fucked up alcoholics/drug addicts/criminals and overeducated pussies who are too smart for their own good yet somehow never found a way to make any real money. Although in many ways they couldn’t possibly … Continue reading