Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- nu♘♘tej™ on trolling kids who ‘rly care about real hardcore’ = never not funny
- Unonymous on Demi Lovato displays NEW ALTERNATIVE LOOK
- Nightshift on Demi Lovato displays NEW ALTERNATIVE LOOK
- RISE ON EVEREST SETS THE PRECEDENT FOR MODERN #EZCRAB | STUFF YOU WILL HATE on The new THESE HEARTS album is basically perfect (srs)
- the new NECK DEEP album is SWEET, bros | STUFF YOU WILL HATE on CREWNECKCORE is my new favorite kind of music
- du lich sapa saigontourist on The SYWH guide to recording SLAM [no IMNs/metalfags allowed]
- nu♘♘tej™ on Demi Lovato displays NEW ALTERNATIVE LOOK
- this guy has the comments on Demi Lovato displays NEW ALTERNATIVE LOOK
- jek porkins on Demi Lovato displays NEW ALTERNATIVE LOOK
- SavageHenry on Demi Lovato displays NEW ALTERNATIVE LOOK
Tag Archives: jerkin
It kind of sucks. : ( The Push pulled a definite easycore on us and decided to try to be “real artists.” This is really a shame because “Teach Me How to Jerk” really is a fantastic, fun track. Don’t … Continue reading
It’s no secret that we at SYWH yearn for the glory days of jerkin’. Luckily for us, not everyone has “matured” and some folks are still holdin’ it down on the neon skinnies + candy Dunks tip. Point in case: … Continue reading
A new wave of neo-jerk? I’ve posted this track a couple of times in random places, but now I think the time is finally right to put it into a full post. It’s brutally minimalistic and really irritating, right up … Continue reading
If they were Mexicans instead of black, this picture of Rej3ctz could easily be some new slam band from Riverside (minus the culero-ish pink jacket) People always tell me that it’s funny how I listen to so many genres of … Continue reading
If you thought 15 year-old Tumblrsluts were the only girls who were suckers for losers with poorly-considered tattoos, think again! Apparently skinny “urban” girls from Southern California also think it’s cool to fuck guys with really bad judgement and a … Continue reading
Mogz “Lambo Kicks” – MY KICKS LOOK LIKE LAMBORGHINIS This track is from a comp called “Sidekicks and Skateboards,” which is basically the best title of all time. When I sent this song to my bff BloodyGuts she said “The … Continue reading
Guitarist Lars Weiss is a veteran of such legendary New York hardcore bands as Side By Side, Alone In A Crowd, Judge, and Uppercut– as well as a practicing attorney. Pretty impressive resume, but what I really appreciate about him … Continue reading
You know when you go to the grocery store and they have those store-brand versions of Doritos, Cheerios, and Chips Ahoy? They’re not quite as good as good as the real thing, but they’re way cheaper so sometimes you’re like … Continue reading
I’ve spent the entire week jerkin- at work, in the car, the gym, everywhere I go all I can think about is jerkin! For those who aren’t familiar, jerkin is the style of dancing popularized by all those rap groups … Continue reading