Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- israelnews.co on OTHER STUFF YOU WILL HATE: ELISE OF REIGN IN BLONDE TALKS TWEEN SCENE
- mann on Fences is the Worst Band in Seattle (actually, the world, probably)
- how to get free bitcoins on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
- อุปกรณ์สักคิ้ว on Attack Attack!: A Cautionary Tale for Youngsters
- snow on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
- attribute on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
- Hey on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
- Pompano Beach computer repair on LIFE ADVICE: How to stop being a fucked up loser and get your shit together
- Ralph on Let’s talk about how awesome CHAIN RESTAURANTS are
- oglasi posao on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
Tag Archives: minor threat
via Taste Is A Crime
File this under “shit you probably don’t care about”, but I got an email from Dischord the other day (kinda like junk mail, I’m not sure how I got on their mailing list…) letting me know that more shows had … Continue reading
This isn’t really that funny, but I laughed anyway– the concept is solid, but I think they could have executed it much better. That said, I can totally picture Graffin saying “Yo mama SO fat…” in that picture. Credit to … Continue reading
One thing musicians love to do is quit a good band to start another band that nobody likes and run their reputation into the ground. There is perhaps no better example of this than JUNKYARD. They were an unpopular hard … Continue reading