Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- Cheap Hajj Packages 2015 London uk on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- Logic on TATTOO-FREE (AND HAPPY)
- Anonymous on Remember when bands used to rip off For The Fallen Dreams?
- lazerwulv on State of the pop-punk union 2k15: tr00 is OUT, fun mallpunk is IN
- jeffc on Remember when bands used to rip off For The Fallen Dreams?
- Chad Lanier on Remember when bands used to rip off For The Fallen Dreams?
- Mateo on Originality Stinks! These Bands Built their Name through Ripping off other Bands
- K$ on Remember when bands used to rip off For The Fallen Dreams?
- nu🍕🍕tej™ on Buy Fronz from ATTILA’s new cologne (srs)
- BryanStars In Gay Porn on Buy Fronz from ATTILA’s new cologne (srs)
Tag Archives: minor threat
It took me a while to understand why the 80s DC hardcore scene is so popular with alternative white ppl/whole foods customers/ppl who ride bicycles. I mean don’t get me wrong, I like MINOR THREAT as much as the next … Continue reading →
Scientific Proof That Hardcore Punk Evolved Into Scenecore (record collectors beware… ur in for a scare)
Dictionary.com defines evolution as “any process of formation or growth; development”. We see evolution EVERYWHERE. Not just in plants and animals, but in art too. Do you ever think to yourself, “where did all the awesome scene music that I enjoy today come from? What are … Continue reading →
“…Totemism takes the place of all religious and social institutions. Australian tribes are divided into smaller septs or clans, each taking the name of its totem. Now what is a totem? As a rule it is an animal, either edible … Continue reading →