Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- PureBlueSF on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- andrew from denver on HxC History: the VICTORY RECORDS years
- adnan on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- Umrah Packages 2016 London on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- Hajj packages best deals on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- mirza on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- dawood on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- andrew from denver on bands that never got anywhere then disappeared: OG moshcore edition
- andrew from denver on Classic Southern California Hardcore: RIYL Underappreciated Punk, Questionable Life Choices, Loving/Hating Ronald Reagan
- andrew from denver on Bands u may have slept on: ONE LIFE CREW
Tag Archives: minor threat
It took me a while to understand why the 80s DC hardcore scene is so popular with alternative white ppl/whole foods customers/ppl who ride bicycles. I mean don’t get me wrong, I like MINOR THREAT as much as the next … Continue reading →
Scientific Proof That Hardcore Punk Evolved Into Scenecore (record collectors beware… ur in for a scare)
Dictionary.com defines evolution as “any process of formation or growth; development”. We see evolution EVERYWHERE. Not just in plants and animals, but in art too. Do you ever think to yourself, “where did all the awesome scene music that I enjoy today come from? What are … Continue reading →
“…Totemism takes the place of all religious and social institutions. Australian tribes are divided into smaller septs or clans, each taking the name of its totem. Now what is a totem? As a rule it is an animal, either edible … Continue reading →