Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Harry on PUNK ROCK PARENTING: How should I keep my kids from being into art or music??
- activation lock bypass on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
- Pension on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
- Geqivrfpyais Tissot Men's T0474204720700 T-Touch II Black Digital Multi Function Watch Mix the meatball ingredients together, and knead once or twice to the consistency of soft dough. Cwgsualzuijzqu on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- Davey Deathgorekilldyingdeath Deathblood on The new THESE HEARTS album is basically perfect (srs)
- LAIFF on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- the fourth hole on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
- heemeyer on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- nu🍕🍕tej™ on OTHER STUFF YOU WILL HATE: ELISE OF REIGN IN BLONDE TALKS TWEEN SCENE
- mann on Fences is the Worst Band in Seattle (actually, the world, probably)
Tag Archives: moshing
welcome 2 the mosh party It seems that every month we discover a new band that can only be described as “the heaviest most ignorant shit ever”, so here is this month’s edition. They are called KNOCKED LOOSE from Louisville, … Continue reading
I have no idea who this band is, but consider me their #1 after watching this video! I feel like I should try to come up with something more witty for the intro but this is one of those things … Continue reading
Bonus points for having not one but TWO minorities in the band– not even sure what breed of OTW the singer is. I am guessing flip but idk?? #diversity As much as I love hardcore as a culture, I’ll be … Continue reading
We’ve been big fans of THOSE WHO FEAR for a long time here on SYWH, and I am super stoked to see that they’ve signed with the premiere mosh4christ label FACEDOWN RECORDS. Even better, they’ve somehow managed to become even … Continue reading
I am always puzzled when bands nobody cares about get back together years after they were (barely) relevant in the first place. Like, is there anybody clamoring for a BROTHER’S KEEPER or 59 TIMES THE PAIN reunion? It’s basically never … Continue reading
Before any aspie straightedge warriors chime in, yes I know that the unfortunately-named new BLADE album refers to abstaining ‘from all teh poisonz dat society tries to force down ur throat so u will be complacent and shit’ but I … Continue reading
This picture gives me weird feels, because the guy in the front sort of looks like the kind of somewhat androgynous lesbian that I always find myself attracted to when out I go to those bars that have a mixed … Continue reading
I fucking hate getting tricked by entertainment, like when you go to see a movie because there is a hot chick on the poster and you’re expecting boobies but then it turns out to be a movie where her and … Continue reading
2012 has been a HELL of a year for moshing and moshing enthusiasts. There’s been strong releases from Xibalba, Emmure, Acacia Strain, Whitechapel, Veil of Maya, Thick As Blood, the list goes on. Of course, nobody’s ever happy and I’ve … Continue reading