Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- Caylen on A Red Carpet Rolls into a Bar… Bands, Booze, and the APMAs.
- ?????????? on Buy Fronz from ATTILA’s new cologne (srs)
- K$ on A Red Carpet Rolls into a Bar… Bands, Booze, and the APMAs.
- Jorja on SWORN IN makes me scared that “metalcore w/ rapping” is gonna be a thing
- Bruce on SWORN IN makes me scared that “metalcore w/ rapping” is gonna be a thing
- Sibyl on SWORN IN makes me scared that “metalcore w/ rapping” is gonna be a thing
- Meh on Matty Mullins is the voice of a generation (source: Matty Mullins)
- The Most Unluckiest Lower-Class Person in America on LIFE ADVICE: How not to fuck up school and/or your career
- Latinoheat!!! on A Red Carpet Rolls into a Bar… Bands, Booze, and the APMAs.
- BryanStars In Gay Porn on A Red Carpet Rolls into a Bar… Bands, Booze, and the APMAs.
Tag Archives: moshing
When it comes to absurdly downtuned chugcore, I think “Wormwood” still holds the title for the pinnacle of the genre. Like all the best albums, it’s accessible and catchy [via retardedly simple chug riffs] but keeps things interesting with variations … Continue reading
welcome 2 the mosh party It seems that every month we discover a new band that can only be described as “the heaviest most ignorant shit ever”, so here is this month’s edition. They are called KNOCKED LOOSE from Louisville, … Continue reading
I have no idea who this band is, but consider me their #1 after watching this video! I feel like I should try to come up with something more witty for the intro but this is one of those things … Continue reading
Bonus points for having not one but TWO minorities in the band– not even sure what breed of OTW the singer is. I am guessing flip but idk?? #diversity As much as I love hardcore as a culture, I’ll be … Continue reading
We’ve been big fans of THOSE WHO FEAR for a long time here on SYWH, and I am super stoked to see that they’ve signed with the premiere mosh4christ label FACEDOWN RECORDS. Even better, they’ve somehow managed to become even … Continue reading
I am always puzzled when bands nobody cares about get back together years after they were (barely) relevant in the first place. Like, is there anybody clamoring for a BROTHER’S KEEPER or 59 TIMES THE PAIN reunion? It’s basically never … Continue reading