Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- Oakley Dispatch II Sunglass on State of the pop-punk union 2k15: tr00 is OUT, fun mallpunk is IN
- Oakley Lifestyle Sunglass on If you like R&Bcore, check out Atlas Uncharted
- Memphis May Fire Set Fire To Their Guitar Strings - GearGods on Some new bands that still play EASYCORE 1.0
- PureBlueSF on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- andrew from denver on HxC History: the VICTORY RECORDS years
- adnan on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- Umrah Packages 2016 London on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- Hajj packages best deals on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- mirza on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- dawood on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
Tag Archives: moshing
When it comes to absurdly downtuned chugcore, I think “Wormwood” still holds the title for the pinnacle of the genre. Like all the best albums, it’s accessible and catchy [via retardedly simple chug riffs] but keeps things interesting with variations … Continue reading
welcome 2 the mosh party It seems that every month we discover a new band that can only be described as “the heaviest most ignorant shit ever”, so here is this month’s edition. They are called KNOCKED LOOSE from Louisville, … Continue reading
I have no idea who this band is, but consider me their #1 after watching this video! I feel like I should try to come up with something more witty for the intro but this is one of those things … Continue reading
Bonus points for having not one but TWO minorities in the band– not even sure what breed of OTW the singer is. I am guessing flip but idk?? #diversity As much as I love hardcore as a culture, I’ll be … Continue reading
We’ve been big fans of THOSE WHO FEAR for a long time here on SYWH, and I am super stoked to see that they’ve signed with the premiere mosh4christ label FACEDOWN RECORDS. Even better, they’ve somehow managed to become even … Continue reading
I am always puzzled when bands nobody cares about get back together years after they were (barely) relevant in the first place. Like, is there anybody clamoring for a BROTHER’S KEEPER or 59 TIMES THE PAIN reunion? It’s basically never … Continue reading