Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- French Canadian Skate Punk – The Lost Genre | STUFF YOU WILL HATE on A Crucial Look Into The 90′s Cali Skatepunk Scene
- Latinoheat!!! on Not sheriff extremely advanced parody or terminal case of assburgers :/
- dissanddissmissed on Bands You May Have Slept On: MERAUDER
- nu♘♘tej∵ on TRAITORS – most ignorant band ever or just kinda boring?
- MonkeyDew on TRAITORS – most ignorant band ever or just kinda boring?
- Andrew on TRAITORS – most ignorant band ever or just kinda boring?
- Anonymous on TRAITORS – most ignorant band ever or just kinda boring?
- eurotrash on TRAITORS – most ignorant band ever or just kinda boring?
- wiggles on TRAITORS – most ignorant band ever or just kinda boring?
- uppercut613 on TRAITORS – most ignorant band ever or just kinda boring?
Tag Archives: moshing
I have no idea who this band is, but consider me their #1 after watching this video! I feel like I should try to come up with something more witty for the intro but this is one of those things … Continue reading
Bonus points for having not one but TWO minorities in the band– not even sure what breed of OTW the singer is. I am guessing flip but idk?? #diversity As much as I love hardcore as a culture, I’ll be … Continue reading
We’ve been big fans of THOSE WHO FEAR for a long time here on SYWH, and I am super stoked to see that they’ve signed with the premiere mosh4christ label FACEDOWN RECORDS. Even better, they’ve somehow managed to become even … Continue reading
I am always puzzled when bands nobody cares about get back together years after they were (barely) relevant in the first place. Like, is there anybody clamoring for a BROTHER’S KEEPER or 59 TIMES THE PAIN reunion? It’s basically never … Continue reading
Before any aspie straightedge warriors chime in, yes I know that the unfortunately-named new BLADE album refers to abstaining ‘from all teh poisonz dat society tries to force down ur throat so u will be complacent and shit’ but I … Continue reading
This picture gives me weird feels, because the guy in the front sort of looks like the kind of somewhat androgynous lesbian that I always find myself attracted to when out I go to those bars that have a mixed … Continue reading
I fucking hate getting tricked by entertainment, like when you go to see a movie because there is a hot chick on the poster and you’re expecting boobies but then it turns out to be a movie where her and … Continue reading
2012 has been a HELL of a year for moshing and moshing enthusiasts. There’s been strong releases from Xibalba, Emmure, Acacia Strain, Whitechapel, Veil of Maya, Thick As Blood, the list goes on. Of course, nobody’s ever happy and I’ve … Continue reading
Wat u think? Do you have what it takes to help this man rev up the slamzsaw?