Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- chido on Coming soon to STYWH: Extreme Thing ’11 review
- TakeItSleazy on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
- SexHaver1987 on Lars Weiss’ 2k13 summer jams
- dannyboy on MILEY Vs. SELENA: Who is the Disney Pop Queen???
- RickRoss on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
- Jonnyfilth on metal-archives.com = bunch of IMN elitists who R trying to deny the talent & influence of true metal
- sillyhatsclub on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
- VyceVictus on metal-archives.com = bunch of IMN elitists who R trying to deny the talent & influence of true metal
- Anonymous on DREAMS DO COME TRUE: Jess Bowen signed my XIBALBA hat
- nyk3 on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
Tag Archives: nails
Me and Todd from NAILS enjoying some delicious sliders at Cheesecake Factory in Anaheim You know what I don’t like? Surprises. I’ve had more than enough chaos and unexpected shit happen to me for one lifetime, so there’s nothing I … Continue reading
second post in a row via Jav thx u
With an album cover plagarising my 8th grade algebra notebook cover from when I was super into “dark fantasy,” Nails’ new album, Abandon All Life, is so angry and full of malice, every child in an abusive family, in the … Continue reading
Sir, exactly when were you diagnosed with Asperger’s and did your doctor say it was OK to use the internet? Please respond. Sauce
brb ignoring the bands and just staring into Tanner Mayes’ eyes for hours and hours (except when I get distracted by the ass in yoga pants and my eyes wander) Credit to forum member Tickle for this graphic design masterpiece!
I’m glad someone brought this up, because it reminds me of a conversation I had the other day while I was at Cheesecake Factory with Todd from NAILS (no namedrop, I just thought that image would be lulzy to some … Continue reading
SCENEBRO used BANDWAGON JUMP… it’s super effective! (idk who made this- if you did, let me know and i will credit you)
The first single and first track off of All We Love We Leave Behind, Aimless Arrow, has me more than a bit confused. I’m not sure if this is a continuation of their doing more progressive (i.e. Axe to Fall) … Continue reading
Morrissey said we hate it when our friends become successful, but I always thought the Smiths were shitty, so when my friends accomplish something, I think it’s awesome. For example, I am very proud to say that I’ve known all … Continue reading