Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- Anonymous on bands that never got anywhere then disappeared: OG moshcore edition
- travis on are the Crucial Dudes the American Football of pop punk?
- 510Diesel on Remember when bands used to rip off For The Fallen Dreams?
- Cheap Hajj Packages 2015 London uk on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- Logic on TATTOO-FREE (AND HAPPY)
- Anonymous on Remember when bands used to rip off For The Fallen Dreams?
- lazerwulv on State of the pop-punk union 2k15: tr00 is OUT, fun mallpunk is IN
- jeffc on Remember when bands used to rip off For The Fallen Dreams?
- Chad Lanier on Remember when bands used to rip off For The Fallen Dreams?
- Mateo on Originality Stinks! These Bands Built their Name through Ripping off other Bands
Tag Archives: new found glory
As someone who grew up in the same “graduating class of hardcore” as Chad Gilbert (although I was a senior when he was a junior), I’ve always felt like I was cheering for the home team when it comes to … Continue reading
I’ve always loved pop punk for the reason that it didn’t matter if you could name 50 bands off the top of your head or if you were super knowledgeable about the history of the genre – it was just … Continue reading