Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, THE STORY SO FAR, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. "Death 2 Real Metal" single out now!!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Dungeon Hunter 4 Hack iOS on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
- XeasycoreX.net on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- Borgeau on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- IntriguingStoryBro on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- Nightshift on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- nu♘♘tej∷ everything except Epicardiectomy is gay on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- Br00talK1d on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- Tonia on Let’s Talk About “Real Music”
- Nightshift on HXC HISTORY: Hardline and how moshcore kids turned into vegan muslim fundamentalists (srs)
- football on This Red Cafe song is THE FUCKING BEST
Tag Archives: new found glory
As someone who grew up in the same “graduating class of hardcore” as Chad Gilbert (although I was a senior when he was a junior), I’ve always felt like I was cheering for the home team when it comes to … Continue reading
I’ve always loved pop punk for the reason that it didn’t matter if you could name 50 bands off the top of your head or if you were super knowledgeable about the history of the genre – it was just … Continue reading
via Taste Is A Crime
As a general rule, good bands start to suck shit after a couple albums, but since musicians have huge egos they think they are still good and keep putting out terrible, embarrassing music that tarnishes the name of their once-awesome … Continue reading
Dat cover art… U mirin them mid-90s steez?? New Found Glory is without a doubt in my top favorite bands of all time (see my earlier post on their career for more info). Unlike most bands, who put out 1 … Continue reading