Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- the fourth hole on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
- heemeyer on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- nu🍕🍕tej™ on OTHER STUFF YOU WILL HATE: ELISE OF REIGN IN BLONDE TALKS TWEEN SCENE
- israelnews.co on OTHER STUFF YOU WILL HATE: ELISE OF REIGN IN BLONDE TALKS TWEEN SCENE
- mann on Fences is the Worst Band in Seattle (actually, the world, probably)
- how to get free bitcoins on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
- อุปกรณ์สักคิ้ว on Attack Attack!: A Cautionary Tale for Youngsters
- snow on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
- attribute on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
- Hey on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
Tag Archives: poor life choices
The short answer to this is maybe. But before I go into more detail, let me tell a little story that illustrates a concept that is very important to answering this question. A few years ago I dated (or more … Continue reading
Joke t-shirt slogan is accurate description of reality When I look back at my teenage years, I feel like I’m watching a movie about someone who attempted to do every embarrassing thing possible in a quest to alienate himself from … Continue reading
Although I’ve never even been arrested, I happen to know 4 people in prison for murder (one of whom is my aunt), have 5 or 6 uncles who are felons, and know a zillion other people who for whatever reason … Continue reading