Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- nu♘♘tej™ on trolling kids who ‘rly care about real hardcore’ = never not funny
- Unonymous on Demi Lovato displays NEW ALTERNATIVE LOOK
- Nightshift on Demi Lovato displays NEW ALTERNATIVE LOOK
- RISE ON EVEREST SETS THE PRECEDENT FOR MODERN #EZCRAB | STUFF YOU WILL HATE on The new THESE HEARTS album is basically perfect (srs)
- the new NECK DEEP album is SWEET, bros | STUFF YOU WILL HATE on CREWNECKCORE is my new favorite kind of music
- du lich sapa saigontourist on The SYWH guide to recording SLAM [no IMNs/metalfags allowed]
- nu♘♘tej™ on Demi Lovato displays NEW ALTERNATIVE LOOK
- this guy has the comments on Demi Lovato displays NEW ALTERNATIVE LOOK
- jek porkins on Demi Lovato displays NEW ALTERNATIVE LOOK
- SavageHenry on Demi Lovato displays NEW ALTERNATIVE LOOK
Tag Archives: power violence
If you enjoy the episodes of the SYWH podcast where I talk about old shit with one of my friends who is also an old person, then you will love this one. Carlos Ramirez is the Editor In Chief of … Continue reading
Since I’ve been strolling down power violence memory lane lately I figured I would revisit another classic SLAP-A-HAM release, the legendary split between CROSSED OUT and MAN IS THE BASTARD. Back in the early 90s recording a 7″ was really … Continue reading
My mom bought me this shirt for my 13th birthday, and it came with a handwritten birthday card from Chris Dodge– a genuinely nice gesture that meant a lot to the young Sgt D! These days there are zillions of … Continue reading
Usually I introduce these posts by saying something about how it sucks that this band is awesome and they don’t get nearly enough love, but I’m happy to see that Kids These Days actually seem to be into DESPISE YOU. … Continue reading
If you like ‘power violence’ or 90s DIY hardcore in general, then you are most likely already very familiar with SPAZZ. I was probably the world’s biggest (and most annoying) SPAZZ fanboy in high school, but in my defense I … Continue reading
I never listened to Silverstein and always assumed they were fggts, so I was very surprised to hear about their upcoming album. It’s called “Short Songs!”, and half will be original, fast hardcore songs under 90 seconds- pretty surprising in … Continue reading
People ask me about power violence all the time, because back in the 90s I knew a lot about it. That said, I never really respond because I don’t have anything to say about it that I didn’t already say … Continue reading
A few people have asked me about this band, so I figured I would give my two cents on them. My take is essentially this: I don’t want to sound like an oldz, but what’s the big deal?? Am I … Continue reading