Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- Alex on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- Anonymous on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- Mime on Are you a Fake Real Metal Kid??
- el animal on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- J on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- AmericanJackass on Are you a Fake Real Metal Kid??
- ashley kay ex recovery system free ebook on He’ll wish he walked in on his son 69ing with the neighbor boy instead
- www.stereomood.com on The sad tale of THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA
- Team Development on Where Have All The Scene Kids Gone?
- acne remedies guide review on bands that never got anywhere then disappeared: mallpunk edition
Tag Archives: rap
Today we are going to learn about one of my all time favorite online personalities: he raps under the name CODEINE TEEN and posts funny, original shit at http://projectpatta.tumblr.com/. You may have known him as Fukkkres, Thugalien, Banzamakadanz, Icegrill, Guccimeinkamp, … Continue reading
You know Kanye West, he’s one of the biggest rappers and one of the most hated people on the planet. But why do haters love to hate him so much? This hatred has nothing to do with his music, … Continue reading
A week or two ago my friend shared a video with me telling me how sick this guy was and added “AND HE DISSEZ TYLER THE CREATOR IN ITTTT!” I had to check it out. ill mind of hopsin Suffice … Continue reading
Anon sent me the following Tumblr message about a comment on this Blaq Poet video: “I’m 14 years old, and even I know the message Blaq Poet is trying to send. This video has 71 thousand views. Fireman by Lil … Continue reading
The image has absolutely nothing to do with this track, but come on, you can’t hate on the image. I love it and I don’t even listen to Suicide Silence. Anyways, this is rap, so this is probably gonna be … Continue reading
As the title states, it’s not often that I listen to rap. Mainly because I simply don’t fit rap’s targeted demographic. I’m white, I’m a business major, and I live in rural Texas. Also it’s because most of the rap … Continue reading
Despite all the ghey fanboys and Euros who jock them and make up tons of dumb stories about, GEHENNA is without a doubt one of the best hardcore bands of the past 20 years. If you aren’t already on the … Continue reading