Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- login.beautifullookingwomen.com on Are You Falling Behind on Mainstream Music?
- J on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- AmericanJackass on Are you a Fake Real Metal Kid??
- ashley kay ex recovery system free ebook on He’ll wish he walked in on his son 69ing with the neighbor boy instead
- www.stereomood.com on The sad tale of THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA
- Team Development on Where Have All The Scene Kids Gone?
- acne remedies guide review on bands that never got anywhere then disappeared: mallpunk edition
- PureBlueSF on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- BryanStars in gay porn on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- ASS on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
Tag Archives: red summer tape
Our buddies in RED SUMMER TAPE are back with a new single and video called “Five Man Army,” cementing their status as one of Italy’s top 1000 easycore/pop-punk bands. I am not very good at figuring out what the ‘story’ … Continue reading
“What? I can’t hear you over the sound of the Eurozone collapsing!” Our bros in RED SUMMER TAPE are back with a new single cementing their status as ‘those Euros who sound like what FOUR YEAR STRONG would be if … Continue reading
You know how every so often you hear about some band out of the blue and you are like “Holy fuck, where has THIS band been?!” because they are exactly what you wanted to hear?? That’s exactly how I felt … Continue reading