Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- juicyjepsenjism on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
- Kym on HOW 2 HANDLE A BREAKUP
- Kym on LIFE ADVICE: How to be friends with criminals and scumbags
- SavesTheGay on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
- Dave on Long-distance relationships– NOT EVEN ONCE!
- mike on Do you remember OG MOSHCORE?
- nu⚡⚡tej on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
- texas department Of health And human Services on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
- Aaron on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- Glenda on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
Tag Archives: red summer tape
Our buddies in RED SUMMER TAPE are back with a new single and video called “Five Man Army,” cementing their status as one of Italy’s top 1000 easycore/pop-punk bands. I am not very good at figuring out what the ‘story’ … Continue reading
“What? I can’t hear you over the sound of the Eurozone collapsing!” Our bros in RED SUMMER TAPE are back with a new single cementing their status as ‘those Euros who sound like what FOUR YEAR STRONG would be if … Continue reading
You know how every so often you hear about some band out of the blue and you are like “Holy fuck, where has THIS band been?!” because they are exactly what you wanted to hear?? That’s exactly how I felt … Continue reading