Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, THE STORY SO FAR, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. "Death 2 Real Metal" single out now!!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- TLDR on HXC HISTORY: Hardline and how moshcore kids turned into vegan muslim fundamentalists (srs)
- Lexar CF2GB-133-381 2GB Professional 133x Compact Flash on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- grey under armour zip up hoodie on Regarding ODD FUTURE, LIL B, TYLER THE CREATOR, and other rap for alternative white people
- Everpure 9534-20 EC210 Cartridge on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- blank black zip up hoodie on Let’s talk about EARLY00sCORE and MID00sCORE
- Medhyaklpmksnegw Olympia Tools 11-701 3-Pieces Locking Pliers Set Ellis thinks that George is her ex-husband, Meredith's father, Thatcher. Ocuajhffgkjowiguxcgv on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- tribe.net on LIFE ADVICE: How to stop being a fucked up loser and get your shit together
- Mountain Hardwear Power Stretch? Zip Tee on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- nerdalert on HXC HISTORY: Hardline and how moshcore kids turned into vegan muslim fundamentalists (srs)
- TheNewTaylorSwift on If u wish there was a band that sounded like ISSUES meets ATTILA, check these guys out
Tag Archives: refused
As you may have heard, REFUSED recently played some reunion shows in NYC. Of course, washed up hipsters jizzed in their pants as soon as they heard about it on Brooklyn Vegan, and they sold out 5 nights at a … Continue reading
As regular SYWH readers know, I am not just a comedy blogger but a visionary trendspotter with my finger on the pulse of contemporary youth culture. In my 2012 STATE OF THE SCENE ADDRESS, I predicted that kids would be … Continue reading
The great thing about technology is that it gives everyone a voice, and allows us all to express ourselves in ways that were previously impossible or too expensive. The bad part is that most people are talentless idiots who should … Continue reading
There are few people who can claim to be as polarizing and influential as Dennis Lyxzen, best known as the vocalist for Refused and The International Noise Conspiracy. I’m not sure he is eager to take credit for it, but … Continue reading