Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Anonymous on PUNK ROCK PARENTING: How should I keep my kids from being into art or music??
- uppercut613 on I miss when bands used to rip off Forever The Sickest Kids (via BOYS WILL BE BOYS)
- Adward on I miss when bands used to rip off Forever The Sickest Kids (via BOYS WILL BE BOYS)
- Latinoheat!!! on I miss when bands used to rip off Forever The Sickest Kids (via BOYS WILL BE BOYS)
- autosalon on BRB GUISE
- South Boston 'Tardcore on Regarding DROPKICK MURPHY’s and other faux-Irish punk
- Chad Bischoff on Let’s talk about SCENEKIDS.COM
- buy cheap laptop screens on The ugly truth about 90s hardcore: spock haircuts, JNCOs, and girls who look like boys
- alex on I miss when bands used to rip off Forever The Sickest Kids (via BOYS WILL BE BOYS)
- Zig on Let’s talk about BEARD CULTURE
Tag Archives: scene hair
I know I’ve mentioned it a zillion times, but 18 VISIONS and the rest of the late 90s/early 00s CHAINREACTIONCORE scene is near and dear to my heart. Whether you are an ancient fossil looking to relieve the past or … Continue reading
It’s no secret that I miss the good old days of 2008, when it was all about MySpace, Kiki Kannibal and buying coontail extensions at Hot Topic. Cash Cash, J Bigga and Dot Dot Curve might be walking away from … Continue reading
Who am I, and why am I here?? How many children should I have? What is the right age to start having mammograms??? These are big questions, questions that keep many of us as night. Another one of life’s most … Continue reading