Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Kym on HOW 2 HANDLE A BREAKUP
- Kym on LIFE ADVICE: How to be friends with criminals and scumbags
- SavesTheGay on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
- Dave on Long-distance relationships– NOT EVEN ONCE!
- mike on Do you remember OG MOSHCORE?
- nu⚡⚡tej on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
- texas department Of health And human Services on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
- Aaron on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- Glenda on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
- Facial Mask on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
Tag Archives: scene hair
I know I’ve mentioned it a zillion times, but 18 VISIONS and the rest of the late 90s/early 00s CHAINREACTIONCORE scene is near and dear to my heart. Whether you are an ancient fossil looking to relieve the past or … Continue reading
It’s no secret that I miss the good old days of 2008, when it was all about MySpace, Kiki Kannibal and buying coontail extensions at Hot Topic. Cash Cash, J Bigga and Dot Dot Curve might be walking away from … Continue reading
Who am I, and why am I here?? How many children should I have? What is the right age to start having mammograms??? These are big questions, questions that keep many of us as night. Another one of life’s most … Continue reading