Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- Jeff on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
- clé windows 7 on Top 6 Shred Guitars [by SHRED SEAN of BLESSED BY A BROKEN HEART]
- Save Parker on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- Alex on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- Anonymous on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- Mime on Are you a Fake Real Metal Kid??
- el animal on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- J on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- AmericanJackass on Are you a Fake Real Metal Kid??
- ashley kay ex recovery system free ebook on He’ll wish he walked in on his son 69ing with the neighbor boy instead
Tag Archives: slamz
I am very proud to announce the release of my band ENPEDESTALMENT’s debut EP “Not All Guys Are Jerks” which is also the first release in the new genre that a lot of people in the press are calling ‘FRIENDZONE … Continue reading
Wat u think? Do you have what it takes to help this man rev up the slamzsaw?
I love slam metal, but idk I just think a lot of the lyrics and art are kinda… gross :( Like, why do they write songs about f—ing girls with chainsaws and stuff?? I’m sorry but that’s weird lol. Maybe … Continue reading
For whatever reason, people ask me questions about everything from streetwear to their resume to convincing their girl to let them PIITB. I think that’s awesome, because I pretty much never get tired of giving people advice! But hands down, … Continue reading
One of the most common questions I’m asked is “Sarge, what exactly IS slam??” I could try to answer that myself, but lettuce turn to the experts. If this amazing EPICARDIECTOMY video doesn’t speak for itself, see below for the … Continue reading
I am super stoked for this episode! Our guest is DJ TWOSTACKS, best known as the producer of Kreayshawn “Gucci Gucci,” but also known as a B9 poster, frequent SYWH contributor and generally awesome dude. We chatted about mesh shorts, … Continue reading
In other news, this is basically the best shirt ever made, so cop one here! Thanks to justaddair for the tip.
Japan is on the cutting edge of everything: food, electronics, animation, and pornography to name just a few. So leave it to them to combine two of my favorite things in the world into one, even more awesome thing: Final … Continue reading
BELARUS GOES HARD #CYRLLICALPHABET No idea who this band is, other than that Shawnyouwillhate reps them hard, and they are the latest in the long line of sick post-Soviet slam bands. Notes on this vid: Euro slam/goregrind band names = … Continue reading