Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Michael on MISFITS: Most overrated band of all time???
- Viking on ENPEDESTALMENT premieres “World Of Leggings” on the ILLOGICAL CONTRAPTION radio show
- Anonymous on Let’s Talk About Video Game Tattoos!
- zari khan on How to ask a girl out
- Pat on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
- Truffles on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
- Anonymous on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
- BenYaBoy on SYWH Podcast 06: Chase from CITY LIGHTS
- Dave on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
- zunathustra on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
Tag Archives: straightedge
WOW I WONDER WHY YOU TAGGED THIS #FOREVER ALONE U SEEM LIKE SUCH A PLEASANT GUY WHO IS SO EASY TO BE AROUND
Sauce: Rolla, MO Police Department
Joke t-shirt slogan is accurate description of reality When I look back at my teenage years, I feel like I’m watching a movie about someone who attempted to do every embarrassing thing possible in a quest to alienate himself from … Continue reading
Once upon a time, I was a militant straight edge warrior who loved fingerpointing and singing along to songs about being a positive youth, breaking down the walls, and how we were better than everybody else because we were vegan. … Continue reading
Anon asked (via my Tumblr): hey brah, do you consider straight edge beta? The short answer is YES, but not for the reasons you might expect. Let me explain… As much as I personally love being drunk and/or high, there … Continue reading
This is the first installment of MERCH TABLE, a new column where we will talk about the most important part of hardcore: MERCH! Our first topic is DIAMOND CUT, a straightedge clothing line founded by Vincent Bennett, better known as … Continue reading