Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- SexHaver1987 on Lars Weiss’ 2k13 summer jams
- dannyboy on MILEY Vs. SELENA: Who is the Disney Pop Queen???
- RickRoss on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
- Jonnyfilth on metal-archives.com = bunch of IMN elitists who R trying to deny the talent & influence of true metal
- sillyhatsclub on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
- VyceVictus on metal-archives.com = bunch of IMN elitists who R trying to deny the talent & influence of true metal
- Anonymous on DREAMS DO COME TRUE: Jess Bowen signed my XIBALBA hat
- nyk3 on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
- Save Parker on MILEY Vs. SELENA: Who is the Disney Pop Queen???
- taylortexas on MILEY Vs. SELENA: Who is the Disney Pop Queen???
Tag Archives: terror
As much as I love scene bands and the family-friendly, PG-13 vibe at scene shows, there are a few things about scene culture that bug me: that little kids worship the singers like gods, when you see some dipshits in … Continue reading
idk who is calling the shots at the VICTORY RECORDS merch dept but gotdamn they are on some advanced shit. From the man who brought you EMMURE boxing gloves and leggings, we are proud to announce TERROR wall clocks! KEEPERS … Continue reading
So TERROR are playing this year’s AllStars tour. It’s kind of lulzy for obvious reasons (such as being under CHELSEA GRIN lol) but imo it’s a fucking sick lineup and I am super stoked to see this tour. But that’s … Continue reading
Morrissey said we hate it when our friends become successful, but I always thought the Smiths were shitty, so when my friends accomplish something, I think it’s awesome. For example, I am very proud to say that I’ve known all … Continue reading
via Taste Is A Crime
As you may have heard, REFUSED recently played some reunion shows in NYC. Of course, washed up hipsters jizzed in their pants as soon as they heard about it on Brooklyn Vegan, and they sold out 5 nights at a … Continue reading
After a brief hiatus, the SYWH podcast is back! I was joined by my cohost ShawnYouWillHate and our guest Todd Jones of NAILS (ex Betrayed/Terror/Carry On/etc), who was fresh off a visit to the inventor of scene hair. We discussed … Continue reading
In b4 every new band’s Facebook profile pic looks like this We saw that my predictions for 2012 being “the year of the tr00″ are coming to life, and it looks like I was also right when I predicted last … Continue reading