Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- snow on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
- attribute on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
- Hey on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
- Pompano Beach computer repair on LIFE ADVICE: How to stop being a fucked up loser and get your shit together
- Ralph on Let’s talk about how awesome CHAIN RESTAURANTS are
- oglasi posao on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
- juicyjepsenjism on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
- Kym on HOW 2 HANDLE A BREAKUP
- Kym on LIFE ADVICE: How to be friends with criminals and scumbags
- SavesTheGay on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
Tag Archives: terror
Although I use the term a lot, I’ve never done a post about REGRETCORE. As you might guess from the name, regretcore is music by fuckups, for fuckups, about being a fuckup. The majority of regretcore bands are hardcore, but … Continue reading
Dat undercut… those bracelets… the randomly placed Reaper logo… not sheriff srs?? My theory is that they built a time machine and transported this guy from the set of the Leeway “Kingpin” video
I love it those moments when you thought you were the only person who was into something, but slowly realize you are only one of many people who are into said awesome thing. For example, when I was a kid … Continue reading
Would smell this booty Nick Jett is the drummer for Terror, and from what I can tell a genuinely weird guy. I don’t know him, but when I hear him talk I feel like I am in a dream or … Continue reading
I love TERROR to death, but I’ll be honest: I’m not really feeling ‘Keepers of the Faith,” in particular this song. It reminds me of when Agnostic Front went oi and Sick Of It All went “punk” in the 90s. … Continue reading
DO U THINK THERE ARE ENOUGH SPONSOR LOGOS ON THE FLYER Terror, The Acacia Strain, Stray From The Path, and Harm’s Way? YOU. ARE. FUCKING. MOSHING!!!!! Anybody want to hit up the Cleveland or Columbus dates with me??? 10/26 Albany, … Continue reading
Hideous font, but NO FUCKS GIVEN!!!! I haven’t wanted anything this badly since the first time I saw Demi Lovato! Order yours here
Awesome dude, the best hardcore songwriter of our generation, and a total weirdo. Check it out over at Preaching Back To Preachers: The only regrets I have regarding doing bands is the relationships lost or damaged. Some of the relationships … Continue reading
There are few people who can claim to be as polarizing and influential as Dennis Lyxzen, best known as the vocalist for Refused and The International Noise Conspiracy. I’m not sure he is eager to take credit for it, but … Continue reading