Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- Caylen on A Red Carpet Rolls into a Bar… Bands, Booze, and the APMAs.
- ?????????? on Buy Fronz from ATTILA’s new cologne (srs)
- K$ on A Red Carpet Rolls into a Bar… Bands, Booze, and the APMAs.
- Jorja on SWORN IN makes me scared that “metalcore w/ rapping” is gonna be a thing
- Bruce on SWORN IN makes me scared that “metalcore w/ rapping” is gonna be a thing
- Sibyl on SWORN IN makes me scared that “metalcore w/ rapping” is gonna be a thing
- Meh on Matty Mullins is the voice of a generation (source: Matty Mullins)
- The Most Unluckiest Lower-Class Person in America on LIFE ADVICE: How not to fuck up school and/or your career
- Latinoheat!!! on A Red Carpet Rolls into a Bar… Bands, Booze, and the APMAs.
- BryanStars In Gay Porn on A Red Carpet Rolls into a Bar… Bands, Booze, and the APMAs.
Tag Archives: the devil wears prada
Translation: “nobody cared about the records we did after this, so we’re just gonna give the kids what they want.” While it’s a bummer for them, props to Mike for admitting what is obvious. Like how all the 80s hair … Continue reading
Once upon a time, in the kingdom of Myspace, the scene was ruled by a quintet of Christian lads from Dayton, Ohio who went by the unlikely moniker of THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA. The scene-prophets held council and declared them … Continue reading
As regular readers of SYWH know, and as the above example illustrates painfully well, it is inescapable part of scene-life that seemingly all bands who were seen as ‘gay shit for homos/posers/scene kids’ at some point turn the corner and … Continue reading
Unsure if this is brilliant satire designed to antagonize metal dorks, or if it’s just another case of 2014 metalcore kids hopping on the 90s death metal bandwagon 20 years too late. My heart says that it’s the former, but … Continue reading
If you thought their lulzy, pre-patched denim vest was the zenith of TDWP’s ability to embarrass themselves, you might want to check out their singer’s new book. From the Amazon blurb: One & A Half Hearts is a subjective look at … Continue reading