Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- 24hourmurderhouse on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- NOTIMEFOR on Brooklyn Girls by Catey Shaw – a scant 14 years late to the party
- Pat on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- jason on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- hdsu.nl on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
- VyceVictus on Brooklyn Girls by Catey Shaw – a scant 14 years late to the party
- postcore on Brooklyn Girls by Catey Shaw – a scant 14 years late to the party
- Qqjhcweorfbvueihqacy MoKo(TM) Cover Case for Amazon Kindle Touch, BLACK If you had the coolest of the coolest Big Wheels you had the Green Machine. Lmmfbifcskzmstwdl on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- WQDZY on A Crucial Look Into The 90′s Cali Skatepunk Scene
- GSzLwaAl on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
Tag Archives: the devil wears prada
As regular readers of SYWH know, and as the above example illustrates painfully well, it is inescapable part of scene-life that seemingly all bands who were seen as ‘gay shit for homos/posers/scene kids’ at some point turn the corner and … Continue reading
Unsure if this is brilliant satire designed to antagonize metal dorks, or if it’s just another case of 2014 metalcore kids hopping on the 90s death metal bandwagon 20 years too late. My heart says that it’s the former, but … Continue reading
If you thought their lulzy, pre-patched denim vest was the zenith of TDWP’s ability to embarrass themselves, you might want to check out their singer’s new book. From the Amazon blurb: One & A Half Hearts is a subjective look at … Continue reading
For those who are not familiar, THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA are basically the poster children for tr00bonic plague. Their transformation from scene icons to entry-level hipster fggts has been as sudden as it is embarrassing. They used to look like … Continue reading
With all the hurt butts on the internet, there are very few things more awesome than people who can take a joke. For example Drew Russ, who you will know as the director of the video for “2nd Sucks” by … Continue reading
It’s sad that scene is dead, but the truth is that I couldn’t do this post while it was alive, like how you can’t really induct an athlete into the Hall Of Fame until they retire. It’s liek we can’t … Continue reading
In hindsight, this was the beginning of the end for scenebro-era TDWP. It all starts innocently enough, when scenebros decide they’re 2 grown up for Glamour Kills and discover entry-level streetwear brands on Tumblr (in this case Crooks & Castles). … Continue reading
Wen I play “HTML roolz dude” on my 256MB Zune I feel liek my soul is getting restored 2 showroom condition <3 music is my liaf!~ via Band Confessions
in b4 his aunt says the book was better than the movie in b4 God shakes his head and says “Look I really appreciate the gesture but come on…” in b4 she enters her hipster phase and has to explain … Continue reading