Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- IT'S useless trying to HELP black PEOPLE-spun18 on Post-ironic indie cover of CRO-MAGS “Malfunction” [via LAVALETTE]
- Bronson on MERCH TABLE: MOSHING IS DOPE
- Bronson on KEVIN SECONDS discovers FALL OUT BOY; is angry
- dingdong on MERCH TABLE: MOSHING IS DOPE
- Rich Murphy on BOTDF: A REAL THREAT TO THE YOUTH
- dave on MERCH TABLE: MOSHING IS DOPE
- nu♘♘tej on MERCH TABLE: MOSHING IS DOPE
- savetheskunkapes on MERCH TABLE: MOSHING IS DOPE
- Pete Wentz featuring the Weekend Nachos on KEVIN SECONDS discovers FALL OUT BOY; is angry
- TLDR on KEVIN SECONDS discovers FALL OUT BOY; is angry
Tag Archives: undertow
Optional: add “soft grunge phase” if you are a girl Unless your name is Scott Vogel, lettuce be cereal: your time in hardcore is limited. For all the “true til death” and “HxC brotherhood” tattoos, the fact of the matter … Continue reading
*Starring dudes who can’t act and were/are in bands that were popular about 15 years ago. This year marks the 12th anniversary of the seminal hardcore film, “Edge of Quarrel.” This movie serves as a Bible for those who came … Continue reading
Morrissey said we hate it when our friends become successful, but I always thought the Smiths were shitty, so when my friends accomplish something, I think it’s awesome. For example, I am very proud to say that I’ve known all … Continue reading
I’ve noticed more and more kids who were barely old enough to shit their diapers at the time getting nostalgic about 90s hardcore. It’s understandable (I did the same thing with 80s hardcore when I was their age), but the … Continue reading