Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- D-REX on MERCH TABLE: MOSHING IS DOPE
- CynicalEmperor on MERCH TABLE: MOSHING IS DOPE
- Name on MERCH TABLE: MOSHING IS DOPE
- Hanna on MERCH TABLE: MOSHING IS DOPE
- xPANICx on New genre alert: SLUDGEWAVE
- VyceVictus on KEVIN SECONDS discovers FALL OUT BOY; is angry
- Ray on Can Someone Explain Rockabilly to Me?
- Sergeant D on KEVIN SECONDS discovers FALL OUT BOY; is angry
- Pc on KEVIN SECONDS discovers FALL OUT BOY; is angry
- Dr. Trash on KEVIN SECONDS discovers FALL OUT BOY; is angry
Tag Archives: vincent bennett
Shittiest “meaningful lyrics photoshopped over generic live shot” ever? DO U EVEN ANTI-ALIAS TYPE, BRO?? Since “Wormwood” was one of my favorite albums of the last decade (srs), I clicked “play” on this with a mixture of fear and excitement. … Continue reading
This is the first installment of MERCH TABLE, a new column where we will talk about the most important part of hardcore: MERCH! Our first topic is DIAMOND CUT, a straightedge clothing line founded by Vincent Bennett, better known as … Continue reading