Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- RickRoss on Let’s talk about “amazing” bands
- Segedin on Let’s talk about “amazing” bands
- a guy on The types of people you meet on the internet when you start lifting for real
- a guy on HI MOM! I INTERVIEWED BANDWHORESANON
- poopy on TRAITORS – most ignorant band ever or just kinda boring?
- benis on HI MOM! I INTERVIEWED BANDWHORESANON
- Nightshift on Let’s talk about “amazing” bands
- Nightshift on HI MOM! I INTERVIEWED BANDWHORESANON
- twentyTWO on Let’s talk about “amazing” bands
- nu♘♘tej™ on Let’s talk about “amazing” bands
Tag Archives: Warped Tour
Greetings once again, it’s your Angry Neighborhood Brotherman back from vacation with a hard hitting in depth look at the 2013 Vans Warped Tour. Be sure to click on each picture to see more crystal clear hijinks, and remember that … Continue reading
If you’ve ever been to Warped Tour, you know that there’s basically a second tour of bands who follow Warped around and peddle their crappy merch in the parking lot. Running the gauntlet of bands who are so untalented that … Continue reading
Well folks, Warped Tour is soon to be upon us once again. Lately, I’ve been wondering what my peeps here think of this year’s line-up. Personally, I only want to see the Acacia Strain and Winds of Plague. However … Continue reading
Christwire is a fake Christian news site, more or less like a faux-fundamentalist version of The Onion. Generally speaking I don’t think it’s all that funny, mostly because the key to good parody is restraint. It should be at least … Continue reading
A few years ago I was looking through music blogs and came across the band Title Fight via Can You See The Sunset, which is a blog run by a dude who has a huge appreciate for the melodic emotional … Continue reading